46

By the time Xia Rong wanted to stop her and ask Mrs. Magistrate what she meant, the nanny had already left. Xia Rong looked at the nun's back and was a little confused, but when he met the eyes of the old man in the distance, he felt at ease. 

He thought that as long as he told the old man about this, the old man would know how to deal with it.

Thinking of this, Xia Rong couldn't help but smiled, and walked quickly towards where Shen Xiangyan was standing, at least he still remembered that there was still a little guy in his belly, so he didn't run and pounce on him like before.

"My little ancestor, please slow down, you are all going to be a father, why is it still like this." When Shen Xiangyan saw Xia Rong and a little rabbit, yes, he jumped towards this side, his whole body became nervous, and rushed forward to hug him into his arms to feel relieved.

Xia Rong buried her head in her husband's chest, and rubbed and rubbed. Although it was only less than two hours since the two separated, Xia Rong was greedy for this warmth.

Shen Xiangyan looked dotingly at the little head that kept digging into his arms, and said with a smile, "Okay, Rong'er, this is the county magistrate's mansion, not a place to talk. My husband knows that you admire me ruthlessly, but we still have to change places."

"Hmph, Mr. Xiang, your skin must be as thick as a city wall." Xia Rong curled her lips. Mr. Xiang knew that this was someone else's territory, so he still said so.

"Could it be that our family's Rong'er doesn't love me at all? Alas, Rong'er doesn't want me anymore. My husband's heart hurts so much." Xia Rong's ears turned red quickly due to the hot breath she exhaled when speaking.

Xia Rong only felt itching at the tips of her ears, she hurriedly broke free from Shen Xiangyan's arms, and stammered, "Who, who doesn't want you anymore."

Shen Xiangyan saw that his little husband Lang clearly had an arrogance in his heart that he didn't want to admit, so he laughed loudly, and led Xia Rong all the way out of the magistrate's mansion, and got into his own carriage that had been waiting outside the gate.

After entering the carriage, Xia Rong cleared her throat, and carefully studied what the magistrate next to Madam Zhixian said to him just now, and finally asked with some concern, "Master Ye knows this person named Ye Zhen? Madam Ye told us to be careful of him, why?" Something happened."

Shen Xiangyan knew about Ye Zhen, he was Ye Zhixian's nephew. There is no such thing as a clean and clear business. You have to manage everything from the government office to the local hooligans. As the nephew of Yezhi County, Ye Zhen represents Yezhi County in the eyes of these businessmen.

So if they want to leave a name in Yezhi County, they must go through Ye Zhen's hand. Speaking of Shen Xiangyan and Ye Zhen, they only met a few times and had two drinks, and Brother Li was present every time.

Now let him think about what to pay attention to this person, he is really not very clear, and after all, Mrs. Zhixian and Ye Zhen are counted as a family, why is it unnecessary to remind them. 

It seems that the only way to know the result is to send someone behind the scenes to investigate first. He knows that Ye Zhen has always been interested in Miss Ruyue in Chunfenglou, so maybe he can start from here.

Shen Xiangyan's heart was full of twists and turns, but he didn't show anything on his face. He hugged Xia Rong's warm little body and squinted his eyes, "Oh, Ye Zhen is the nephew of Ye Zhi County. You are too handsome, and you are so lucky to marry such a little wife like you, so I am too envious."