34

Now that we are all ready to leave for the Lu family tomorrow, we will pack up the things we brought today, and the steward of the village heard that they are leaving, so he specially prepared a lot of things in the mountains for the two masters. 

And the things produced by the farmers near the foot of the mountain, not to mention all kinds of fresh melons and fruits, what's more rare is that there are a lot of wild game in the mountains and several complete rabbit and fox furs.

Shen Xiangyan was very satisfied when he saw such a complete peeled fur, especially thinking that with these furs, he would be able to sew two beautiful cloaks for the little husband in winter, so he was even happier. 

Immediately, I felt that the steward was really hardworking, and specially rewarded the steward and the servants who served in the Zhuangzi with a month's monthly profit.

That day, Xia Rong specially asked someone to bring the child of Aunt Li's family in the kitchen, and stroked Lele's head, feeling very reluctant to part with this cute baby. He was taken away after he said a lot of words. 

The little milk baby seemed to know that the two masters were about to leave, so he pulled Xia Rong by the corner of his clothes and asked when he could come again to say hello to Zhengjun.

Seeing that the little baby was about to cry, Xia Rong softly comforted him and the husband-in-law. They would definitely come to Zhuangzi to see him in the future. After hearing this, the little baby knew that he would still be able to see this beautiful and gentle Zheng Yours, this is how I slowly stop my tears.

Seeing that he was well-behaved, Xia Rong rewarded him with some snacks, and in the end she didn't forget to ask the supervisor to take care of the mother and child more on weekdays, and after explaining all this, she reluctantly asked someone to carry the child down.

After the child was taken away, Xia Rong looked at the decorations around the house, and everything was to his liking. Although I was worried about Brother Gu's situation in my heart, I felt even more reluctant when I thought about all the things in this village in the past two days and the fact that I was leaving tomorrow.

Seeing Xia Rong's appearance, Shen Xiangyan couldn't help laughing and said, "This Zhuangzi belongs to our family. It will be very convenient to live here in the future. Don't be like this, I will bring you here for a few days when I am free, Mr. Xianggong. How are you?"

After hearing this, Xia Rong knew that she was thinking wrong just now, and it wasn't that she couldn't come in the future. 

There was no need to act like this, so she hurriedly collected her mood, looked at Shen Xiangyan with watery eyes and begged, "Then Master, please remember to keep your word, and bring Rong'er to stay for a few days when you have time."

Shen Xiangyan allowed him to act coquettishly with himself, stealing a little bit from time to time, and agreed with a nod and a smile.

—————

The next day, the two of them drove to Lu's house in a carriage. Along the way, the number of carriages changed from two when they came out to four now. Some of the things they brought from the Zhuangzi this time have already been divided to serve as door-to-door gifts. 

Give it to the Lu family. Fortunately, the Zhuangzi owned by some families in Furong Town are also near this area, and it took more than two hours for the carriage to arrive.

The people in Lujiazhuang had listened to the master's order, and knew that there were guests coming to visit today, so when they saw a few carriages coming from afar, they rushed back to the mansion to report.