3

The meal was delicious, but contrary to Shen Xiangyan's expectation, Xia Rong didn't eat much fish. Later, under his questioning, Xia Rong blushed and whispered that she had been stabbed by a fishbone when she was a child , I don't eat fish much.

After hearing this, Shen Xiangyan picked the fattest part of the fish and picked out the fishbone carefully and put it into Xia Rong's bowl. While eating, I thought about it. The nutrition of the fish is quite high. I don't know if you can buy sea fish in Furong Town. Some sea fish don't have very thin bones. If there are, Xia Rong doesn't have to worry about being stabbed. And the taste of sea fish is also more delicious. But it seems that it is quite far from the sea here, even if the things in the sea can be transported, I don't know whether it is fresh or not.

Looking at the extra fish in the bowl, Xia Rong felt warm in her heart, her husband is so gentle and kind to Rong'er. Why don't you want such a good husband and wife? But now Xianggong belongs to me, yes, it belongs to me, thinking that Xia Rong suddenly startled me, I feel wronged that Xianggong married Shuang'er, even if he doesn't know the world, he also knows Feng Yuguo It's normal for a man to have three wives and four concubines. Let's say his father has a concubine besides father. If the husband has someone else in the future, won't he be so kind to Rong'er.

I really hope that Xianggong can belong to me alone, and I am only good to myself. From this moment on, a small sprout called "May Xianggong belong to him alone" slowly grew in Xia Rong's heart. Knowing Xia Rong's changes in her mind, she was happy to see the results, and even wished that this little bud would be pulled back to grow.

After the two of them finished their meal, Shen Xiangyan was going to the West Wing to sort out the Xiangwan, Xiangbing and other things that he was going to take to the store tomorrow. Most of these were made before Xia Rong came here a while ago. Shen Xiangyan also spent a lot of effort, all of them were packed in exquisite wooden boxes and silver boxes of different sizes, and now he only needs to gather them together for the convenience of taking them tomorrow, so these will not take much time.

This afternoon, he is mainly here to make a perfume called Yuan Yue with an elegant taste. The materials have been prepared before, including alcohol, rosewood, orange blossom, lemongrass, cedar, etc. These materials need to be mixed in a certain proportion and order Make a blend, put it into a pre-prepared delicate white porcelain bottle, and let it stand for one night. The formula of this perfume is actually very simple, mainly because of the control of the ratio of materials and the order of addition during the preparation process. For him, these are naturally not difficult, but for Feng Yuguo who has no concept of perfume, the listing of Yuanyue will definitely bring Shen Xiangyan a good reward.

Xia Rong, who came in with Shen Xiangyan, has been full of curiosity ever since she entered this fragrance room, secretly sniffing one thing for another, and sniffing that one for a while, each one is different, but they all smell equally good. When he came back after wandering around for a short distance and saw Shen Xiangyan mixing the perfume, he was unconsciously fascinated by his husband's concentration. Xia Rong didn't know that men who worked hard were the most charming, so he just felt that the husband at this time very attractive.

Shen Xiangyan turned his head to see Xia Rong staring at him stupidly, and asked him if he wanted to learn how to mix incense with himself, and when Xia Rong nodded, he dragged him to explain to him, Xia Rong is quite savvy, as Shen Xiangyan said It is understandable that the husband and wife have been busy all afternoon and finally come to an end.

That night when Xia Rong returned to the room after bathing, she found it was warm. She looked around and saw a charcoal basin in the corner, which was still burning high-quality silver silk charcoal without soot. The two of them told the daily stories on the bed Sleeping, but Xia Rong's body is not as cold as yesterday.