25

In the early morning, the warm sunlight shone through the thin clouds into the window, Shen Xiangyan was in a good mood and gently fiddled with Xia Rong's eyelashes with his fingers. 

Xia Rong's eyelashes were slender and curled up, and every time Xia Rong lowered her head slightly and blinked her eyes, Shen Xiangyan felt itchy in her heart, and couldn't help but want to touch the eyelashes that were not helping to incite and disturb people's hearts.

Xia Rong, who was sleeping soundly at the moment, was completely unaware of what he was doing. Without hesitation, Shen Xiangyan touched the eyelashes that were quiet because the master was asleep at the moment with his fingers.

Shen Xiangyan was addicted to doing this, until he realized that Xia Rong was about to open his eyes, then he withdrew his hand resentfully, and said "Good morning" to his little husband as if nothing happened just now.

In fact, when Shen Xiangyan fiddled with his eyelashes just now, Xia Rong had already woken up. However, when he woke up in the morning, he often found that Xianggong was touching him somewhere, either grabbing his fingers, or touching his earlobe, and once he even found that Xianggong was playing with a lock of his hair. non-stop.

But whenever he wakes up at this time, Xianggong will act as if nothing happened just now, and then avoid his eyes for a short time as if nothing happened, but at this time, Xia Rong will be sensitive to the fact that Xianggong will leak for a moment. 

Showing a slightly disappointed expression, like a child who lost his beloved toy, Xia Rong thought it was a little funny for him to have such a thought.

So after a long time, when Xia Rong wakes up, she will pretend not to be awake first, so as to satisfy Xianggong's little thought. Xia Rong straightened up her body proudly in her heart, he is a good and considerate husband.

Today is also the same as usual, until he felt that it was really not good to be sorry, then he opened his eyes. Of course, she returned a sweet "Good morning" to him as if she hadn't noticed his abnormality.

———————

After Shen Xiangyan had breakfast, he went out to go out for a walk, and after checking the account books for the past few days, he stopped by the jewelry store that he and Li Dongsheng were going to open together. 

The place was chosen on the busiest street. It was a two-story building that was still being renovated. It will take a few days to open, but the name has already been chosen and it will be called Zhuyuexuan.

When Shen Xiangyan was leaving, he ran into Li Dongsheng. As soon as they met, the two had an in-depth discussion on the next development of the jewelry building. 

After discussing the business, Li Dongsheng started talking about other things. He mentioned that he asked a florist to leave him several pots of camellias of a particularly good variety. 

Listening to him bragging about the appearance of those potted flowers that there are heaven and earth, Shen Xiangyan was also aroused and wanted to go and see together.

After seeing the flowers, Shen Xiangyan immediately fell in love with them. Not only did he like them, Shen Xiangyan felt that his husband would also like these potted flowers. 

Then he used a blueprint of jewelry in a very rude manner, and successfully snatched the pots of camellia reserved by Li Dongsheng. Seeing Li Dongsheng's daring and aggrieved appearance, Shen Xiangyan was in an inexplicably good mood.

When Xia Rong saw that her husband had brought back several pots of camellias, she was overwhelmed with novelty. These potted flowers are just blooming buds, when they are about to bloom.