7

When Xia Rong heard about the move, she looked at the snowmen in the yard and felt a little bit reluctant. Before he got married, he had never been reluctant to leave the house where he had lived for more than ten years, but he had feelings for this small courtyard where he had only lived for more than a month.

Shen Xiangyan put his hands on Xia Rong's shoulders, and asked softly, "Aren't you reluctant to part with those two snowmen? The two snowmen are even more reluctant to part with this place where they have lived for more than a month, even he himself has feelings for this place where he woke up.

Xia Rong shook her head, and held her husband's fingers under the cover of her sleeves. He knew that it was this person who made him feel affectionate, not the two snowmen or the yard. No matter where he went, as long as he was there The place is his home.

It took a whole day to move, but the two masters of the Shen family didn't have much stuff. It was mainly Shen Xiangyan's spices, the servants didn't know how to deal with them, so he had to make everything by himself.

 Of course, when it comes to moving, the two little rabbits raised by Xia Rong must have not forgotten to take them away. Since the two little rabbits arrived at Shen's house, they have been served by Xia Rong with delicious food and drink. Brighter.

The new home has been replaced with a door plaque with the words "Shen House" written on it. Entering the vermilion gate is a spacious courtyard, and going forward is the hall for guests in the outer courtyard. 

Walking through the corridor and entering through the hanging flower door on the left hand side is Shen Xiangyan's perfume house specially prepared for making incense. Passing through the courtyard, you can see a small garden with a rockery pond. There are still a few koi in the pond, but now the water is frozen and can't be seen.

 But it is not difficult to imagine what it will be like when the lotus on the water is in full bloom in the warm spring season. After passing the small garden, the main courtyard where the two will live in the future will be the Begonia Courtyard. Because there is a crabapple tree in the courtyard that can barely be hugged by two grown men, it was named by the former owner of the courtyard. 

Shen Xiangyan thinks that this name is appropriate for the occasion. No change.

Shen Xiangyan led Xia Rong into the main room. The most eye-catching thing in the room was a large bed carved with red sandalwood. Xia Rong blushed when she saw that bed, for no other reason than that the bed was covered with brocade mattresses embroidered with red and gold thread peonies, and the hanging curtains were also decorated with red and gold flowers.

 Seeing that he was shy, Shen Xiangyan didn't say anything, "Rong'er, let's go back to the front hall, everyone in the house wants to salute you as a gentleman." Xia Rong blushed even more after hearing this.

The two returned to the front hall, and everyone saluted them. On the same day, I bought two families, one surnamed Feng and one surnamed Chen. The boys of the two families, Feng Qin and Chen Cai, were both thirteen and fourteen years old. 

The cook, Rong Shi, is a widow, and in addition to being good at cooking Suzhou dishes, she is also good at making all kinds of dim sum. Now Xia Rong is lucky.

Xia Rong rewarded each person with a half tael of silver at the suggestion of her husband, which was regarded as a meeting gift from the master. While touching his husband's little hand, Shen Xiangyan thought, he can deal with these human affairs outside, but in the future Xia Rong will definitely deal with the wives and ladies of these families in the town. 

With his little husband's simple nature, he has to think about it. Find a way. He raised his eyes and looked at He Xin and He Miao who were standing behind Xia Rong. It seemed that he was fine and could mention these two things.