59

When Shen Chaomu was fifteen years old, he had already taken over most of the family's business under the persecution of Lord Shen Hou. 

Over the past ten years, the properties in the hands of the Kangning Hou Mansion are not limited to the original Xiangzilai and Zhuyuexuan, but also involve many other places. 

Divide the profit, add up all kinds of zeros and zeros, and the industry accumulated by the Kangning Mansion in a short period of more than ten years is not insignificant.

In contrast, as the head of the Kangninghou Mansion, the daily accounts that have to be dealt with are also increasing day by day. 

Shen Houye had long been impatient with handling these affairs, and when Shen Chaomu finally grew up, he was so impatient that he gave up his job and just took care of taking his wife to visit the mountains and rivers all day long.

Not long ago, the two of them came back from staying at Prince Rong's residence in the capital, and Shen Chaomu sat in the study and was immersed in dealing with affairs while thinking about his little Shuang'er. 

After the new year, Xiao Shuang'er will be sixteen, and the two of them have indeed grown up as childhood sweethearts. Although in recent years, because the two have grown older, they have not seen each other as much as when they were young, but he has already identified Xiao Shuang'er as his man.

Shen Chaomu picked up the pen and didn't write a word for a long time. Thinking of Xiao Shuang'er's attitude recently, he felt that there was something wrong no matter what he thought. 

His family Shuang'er is indeed not easy to approach in front of outsiders, but she has always been delicate and tender in front of him. Every time he asks Lu Yunqi to send gifts, Lu Yunshuang will return him some small sachets and small fans. Category.

Why last time he managed to find a good red silk inkstone and sent it over, not only did Shuang'er not return the gift, but also returned the inkstone. Could it be that he doesn't like this gift? It's not right. 

He clearly mentioned that he wanted the red silk inkstone before. The more Shen Chaomu thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong. 

Thinking that Lu Yunshuang's change seemed to have changed since his parents went to Lu's house as a guest, Shen Chaomu He became a little restless, he had to ask Lu Yunqi to ask him about it.

Lu Yunqi is Lu Yunshuang's younger brother, three years younger than Yunshuang. When Yunqi was born, Uncle Gu was really happy. 

After Shen Chaomu and Lu Yunshuang grew up, Lu Yunqi became a little matchmaker for the two to pass letters and objects, but this matchmaker only needs to be paid for doing things.

In the private room on the second floor of Mingyue Building, 12-year-old Lu Yunqi came in wearing a bamboo-green brocade robe with scattered flowers, sweating profusely, and pushed the door, "Brother Shen, are you looking for me?" He must have benefits, how could he have a bad attitude.

Seeing his sweating profusely, Shen Chaomu frowned, motioned the people around him to pour Lu Yunqi a cup of herbal tea, watched him drink it, and then asked, "Where are all the servants who followed you? You, master, go out for a stroll by yourself." 

Yun Qi was only twelve years old, and it was the time when he was innocent and easy to deceive, so it would be shameful for him to come out without anyone following him.

Lu Yunqi drank a cup of herbal tea and then heaved a sigh of relief, stuck out his tongue and said, "The group of useless things are too slow, I just ran over on horseback."