49

Aunt Su's words sound nice, but Xia Tian just feels uncomfortable. Is this clearly pointing out in front of her that the Xia family is now her housekeeper? 

Doesn't the meaning behind the words mean that she is no longer from the Xia family? If she is an outsider, then Aunt Su is nothing but a servant who dares to show off in front of her.

"Auntie, you dare to deduct my expenses, why don't you dare to deduct my father's? Don't you have any money at home? I didn't take any of the dowry money that the Zhang family gave me. You tell me now and I want to understand. you."

Aunt Su covered the dark light in her eyes with a veil, pretending to be weeping, she looked like she was about to cry because of embarrassment, "Miss, what you said is wrong. But those masters were all used to fill the shortfall of the silk and satin factory, and I didn't see any of them in the house. Not to mention this, when the young lady got married, the old lady loved the young lady, and there were a lot of dowries in the family. Those dowries Which one is not carefully selected, precious and unusual. Calculated in this way, how can this family stand up to such extravagance. "

Xia Tian was so hurt by Aunt Su's rhetoric, "I don't talk to you here for nothing, you and I go to my father and let my father comment on this truth for us." 

Xia Tian was in the Zhang family I was disgusted by Mu Rou, and now I am annoyed by this kind of little tricks, and Aunt Su is still playing with her. Therefore, Xia Tian didn't want to spend too much time talking with her, so she got up and dragged Aunt Su to see Master Xia.

"Slow down, Missy, ah!" Xia Tian took Aunt Su and didn't take two steps, then she heard a cry from the back, looked back, and saw Aunt Su had fallen to the ground, curled up there with her hands covering her stomach. 

There was still pain in the mouth, "Ah, my stomach, my stomach hurts so much, come, my stomach."

Before the two talked, the servants hid outside the house to serve. Immediately, they heard something wrong in the room, so they rushed into the room to check. 

The first few servants who came in saw Aunt Su's situation, and they were all terrified. It was Aunt Su's personal maid who squeezed in from behind and shouted loudly, "Auntie fell, go and call the doctor, and send someone to call the doctor."

It was only then that everyone came to their senses, no one knew that Aunt Su's belly was the master's eyeballs. If something goes wrong in front of their eyes, all of them will have to be punished. 

After figuring out the joints, everyone will act separately, helping people, helping people, asking for a doctor, and going to the front yard to find Master Xia They looked for Master Xia, and all of them started to move neatly.

Xia Xia was the only one standing there alone, she obviously didn't use much strength just now, when she turned around, Aunt Su fell there by herself. Yes, Aunt Su must have done it on purpose, trying to frame her on purpose. 

Thinking of this, Xia Tian immediately pointed at Aunt Su who was being supported by everyone and scolded, "You little bitch, you must have done it on purpose. Don't try to rely on me."

The servants around Aunt Su heard what the eldest lady said, and all of them looked at Xia Xia with really such expressions, and turned to look at Aunt Su with a little more pity in their eyes. 

God, if you are pushed down by this evil god, you can only accept your fate and suffer from this dull loss. Of course, no one would suspect that Xia Tian did not do this. Who made Xia Tian always give others the impression that she is an arrogant and domineering young lady who dares to do anything.