41

After the busiest month of the previous year was over, there was only the last year-end meeting left for Shen Xiangyan to take care of. This year-end meeting is also Shen Xiangyan's reference to his previous life's work experience. 

On the one hand, this is to motivate the group of people under his command, and on the other hand, he is the boss at the end of the year to reward the people who work in the shop.

Although the year-end meeting sounds like a big deal, in fact, Shen Xiangyan only needs to explain the matter, and there are layers of people who will do it well according to his wishes. 

In the end, it is only the day of the year-end meeting that needs him to come forward He just wanted to speak in public. The matter can be handled so quickly, thanks to the fact that he has gradually adopted the model of managing the studio in his previous life since the day he opened the store.

So starting from the twenty-fourth day of the twelfth lunar month, Shen Xiangyan could go back to accompany Xia Rong just by going to the store to inspect it at most. In this way, Xia Rong was the one who was happy. 

The painting teacher who was supposed to come every three days after she was pregnant stopped coming, and Xia Rong's rare thing of learning painting from others also stopped.

It was the same way before, and he didn't think much of it, but now Xia Rong really wants to pester Shen Xiangyan all the time, but Xia Rong can also distinguish the priorities. After all, Xianggong still has to earn money to support his family, so it's normal not to spend too much time with him. 

Therefore, Xia Rong can only moldy at home alone. Although He Xin and He Miao have been with him all the time, they are servants after all, and no matter what, there is a master-servant relationship.

Shen Xiangyan was also aware of the problem of the little husband, and originally wanted to find a few people who were free to talk to Xia Rong, but the one who could play with Xia Rong was Gu Chen. 

It is even more impossible for Gu Chen to accompany him. Gu Chen himself is six months pregnant and has such a big belly, how dare he make him toss, even if he is willing, Lu Tingsheng will definitely not let him. 

For others, if Xia Rong has to entertain people whom Xia Rong doesn't know well, it might as well not come.

This time Shen Xiangyan finally had a holiday, and Xia Rong could finally cling to her husband with all his strength. Right now, Xia Rong was lying on Shen Xiangyan's body, while pulling Shen Xiangyan's collar with her small hand, she was playing chess with Xianggong. 

In a normal game of chess, two players should each hold pieces of the same color and sit on both sides of the chess table. When Xia Rong arrived, she wanted to play chess, but she didn't want to be too far away from Shen Xiangyan, so in the end she could only play chess in such a strange posture.

After losing another game, Xia Rong threw away the chess pieces in her hand, pouted unhappily, "No more, no more, I'm hungry, sir, I want to eat fish." The pond, although the surface of the pond was already frozen, but for some reason, he thought of the few golden and red koi raised here in summer.

When I think about it, I suddenly feel very hungry. He knew what he said was a bit abrupt. After all, he used to be the least fond of fish. Who would have thought that today it would be like a convulsion. 

He couldn't help but think about the taste of fish, even when he was playing chess with his husband. Just lost the game. He will not admit that Xianggong has already given him six pieces, and he still lost. That's too embarrassing, yes, it's just that the greedy fish didn't play well, and that's why they lost the game.