6

Here Father Xia and Shen Xiangyan were exchanging polite greetings in the front hall, while Xia Tian hurried into Mother Xia's yard in the backyard, not caring about the maid who was following behind, who yelled before entering the house, "Mother, didn't you and Daddy say That kid from the Shen family has lost his family, and he won't live long? Why did I hear that he is doing well, and he brought a lot of valuable things when he returned home today."

"Hey, my miss, you can walk slowly, don't fall and touch it, it's a big deal." Yu Yu, who was beside Xia's mother, heard the miss come in, and rushed to meet her.

After Xia Xia entered the room and sat down, Li Lanzhi said, "How old is he, and still so frizzy, when the Shen family boy sent someone to inquire about it, he said that he was not in good health. Didn't this matter have something to do with you at the beginning?" I've said it before. It's fine if I leave it today..." Li Lanzhi tapped her finger on the kang table a few times, "Mother Yu, please come in and have a seat, young master, just say I haven't seen him these days, I'll do it Mother misses him so much."

"Hey, I'll ask someone to go." Madam Yu followed Li Lanzhi before she came to Xia's house. After such a long relationship as a master and servant, she immediately guessed what her young lady meant, and quickly agreed to send someone to invite her.

"Mother, why did you invite that little hoof?"

Mother Xia glared at her daughter, he could not do anything to this daughter, there was no city at all, and he blamed himself for being too spoiled, she had to choose this in-law's family carefully from now on.

The servant who came to invite Xia Rong had a look of arrogance on his face, and when he invited someone, he strode ahead without caring whether Xia Rong and the three behind him could keep up. In fact, Xia Rong didn't want to be separated from her husband at all, but Xia's mother invited her, and the reasons were explained, so he didn't want to come.

He Miao followed Xia Rong and whispered to He Xin who was next to him, "Why is this Xia family so imposing? Zhengjun dares to be so rude even when he returns home." He Xin hurriedly tugged on He Miao's sleeve Stop him from continuing, and don't see if this is a place where he can chew his tongue.

Before going out this morning, Xia Rong was specially dressed up by Shen Xiangyan. She wore a taupe-coloured blouse embroidered with magnolia flowers, and a water-blue brocade skirt with dark patterns inside. Coupled with the fact that she has been carefully raised by Shen Xiangyan for this month, it is not to mention the world's difference from the way she was before she got married, which is also eye-catching. Seeing Xia Rong's appearance in summer, I was really jealous. She was dressed so well and had servants to serve her. These should belong to her, but now Xia Rong was cheap for nothing.

Before Xia Rong finished her salute, she was pulled up by Xia's mother, and said with pity on her face, "Young master has been away for a month, I really miss it."

Xia Rong didn't know what to answer. In the past at Xia's house, his mother always treated him as a transparent person, and she didn't see him a few times a year. She never talked to him so intimately. She couldn't let him tell the truth. To be honest, he doesn't think about home, right?

Fortunately, Xia's mother quickly changed the subject, chatted a few more gossips, and then asked with concern, "How is your husband's health? I heard it was not very good at the beginning, and I don't know if it is better now?"

Xia Rong looked surprised, "Where did you hear that? My husband is in good health." Could it be that my husband is not in good health? Why didn't he see it? Bar.

Mother Xia was also shocked when she heard what he said. Could it be that what was said was false? Then what is going on with this matter. When Mother Xia wanted to continue to inquire carefully, Xia Rong stood up and saluted in panic, "Mother, it's getting late today, so I'll take my leave if I don't bother you." In response, he hurriedly took He Xin and He Miao away.