50

Shen An's left eyelid kept twitching, and his intuition told him that something was going to happen. Right now, he is taking a few guys to check the goods in the warehouse. 

After the next year, he has a few more orders from Jiangnan. The buyers have already paid the deposit, and the delivery will be delivered in a few days. Therefore, the shop has been very busy recently.

As if to fulfill Shen An's premonition, yes, just after ordering this batch of fragrant cakes, someone outside the door shouted, "It's not good, it's not good, shopkeeper, go and have a look."

Shen An's heart skipped a beat, but his expression remained calm. Seeing the panicked look on the guy's face, he couldn't help but teach, "Why panic? There's nothing to be afraid of if there's a tall person to deal with big things. Tell me, what's going on outside?"

Maybe it was Shen An's calmness that made the guy less flustered. Seeing Shen An asking, he hurriedly talked about the outside affairs, "Boss, someone blocked the door of our shop, and the customers dared not come in. That person even slandered the perfume in our shop as poisonous, saying that their Shuang'er is made of We can't afford to be poisoned by our perfume."

After Shen An heard this, he knew that it was time to come, so he put all his energy into preparing for this matter, "Follow me to the front." After taking two steps, he stopped as if thinking of something again, Instructed a clerk, "Go to Shen's house quickly, and send a message to the young master, saying that something happened in the shop, and ask the young master to come quickly." 

Alright, after such an explanation, Shen An then continued to lead the people to the front at a fast pace.

A few people came to the front in a hurry, and saw a middle-aged man with mischievous eyebrows cursing and blocking the door of the shop. 

There was a motionless little boy lying on the wooden board at his feet. Shen An took a closer look at the little boy. Around the age of 2, judging from the clothes and hair accessories, he should be a good couple.

When Shen An walked in, he heard the middle-aged man yell excitedly, "Come and judge, is there any law, what kind of black-hearted businessman dares to sell such poisonous things, my poor child. "

People passing by all around quickly gathered together, pointing towards the man and Xiangzilai's shop one after another. 

Shen An saw that the middle-aged man was getting more and more outrageous, so he hurriedly stepped forward with a good temper but not humble, "Don't get excited, brother, what's the matter, let's go in and discuss it? No matter what you have, you can talk about it. Also, the young master's condition seems to be not very good, no matter what, it's better to find a doctor for this young master to have a look."

Speaking of this, Shen An frowned, looked at the buddy who had just come to look for him, and said, "Hurry up and invite a doctor to show this young master."

When the man saw the person in charge of the shop come out, he opened his mouth not to tell him how to calm down, but to ask the doctor first, his expression panicked for a moment. But thinking that the money-losing product in his family was really poisoned, even if the doctor came, it would be nothing to be afraid of. 

Thinking of this, he became more courageous, so he knelt down and hugged the child on the ground and cried, "What are you so worried about? , my son, they still want someone to harm you, so father must ask you for an explanation today."

Seeing the posture, the onlookers also began to point and point, after all, it is not a big deal to see things. This fragrance is now not only famous in Furong Town, but most of Fengyu Country has heard of the perfume here.