33

The wind blows through the treetops and makes a rustling sound. In the afternoon of broad daylight, the mountains and forests are unusually quiet, only a few birdsong can be heard from a distance from time to time. 

Shen Xiangyan squatted down in front of a Biyincao, and carefully dug out its roots and showed it to Xia Rong. This Biyincao has slender twigs and rhombus-shaped leaves symmetrically. When it blooms, two flower buds will grow side by side each time. 

The flower has a special fragrance and is an auxiliary spice commonly used in perfumery.

Xia Rong took the plant carefully, and after listening to Xianggong's detailed explanation, she became more and more curious about the plants that produced different smells that she saw along the way. 

Shen Xiangyan looked at Xia Rong's way of lowering his head to examine Biyincao seriously. His black hair was like ink, his eyebrows were soft, and his heart became softer. Putting the Biyincao in Xia Rong's hand into the basket behind him, there were already many different plants in the basket, and there were even a few wild fruits that didn't look very good.

After putting it away, Shen Xiangyan took Xia Rong and continued walking into the mountain. There are still many interesting things in this mountain. He Xin, He Miao, who came out to serve, and two elder guards have been following ten steps away from the two masters. 

This is just to ensure that the relationship between the two masters will not be disturbed, and they can wait for orders at any time.

In his previous life, when Shen Xiangyan and his teacher were learning how to make incense, the teacher was also an interesting person, unlike the ordinary teacher who only knew how to teach books, he would take his group of students to live in the mountains for a while every year, ranging from a month to a few months. 

For two months, teach them to recognize these different wild plant spices. After waking up in this different time and space this time, he would also like to thank this teacher for his teaching, otherwise he would have been limited to some extent even if he had incense-making skills when he suddenly came here where the technology was backward.

After walking a few steps, I saw a mountain red fruit tree in front of me. This is also a common wild fruit in the mountains. It just so happens that this season the tree also bears many bright red fruits. 

Shen Xiangyan hurriedly stepped forward to pick one, wiped it carefully with his sleeve before handing it to Xia Rong, and then picked one himself to taste.

Xia Rong took a bite of the mountain red fruit, and immediately frowned with sour brows. After the sourness passed, a faint sweet and fruity taste filled her mouth.

Shen Xiangyan smiled lightly and said, "Is it a little sour? When you go back and dip it in sugar, it will be the same as candied haws. You will like it when you eat it again." As he said that, he picked a lot more and put them in the basket behind him.

The two of them walked around the surrounding area once and even the sun was about to set. Seeing that Xia Rong was a little tired, they turned back. After all, they were going deep into the mountains. He took his husband in case he encountered a wild beast But it's troublesome. 

On the way back, seeing that Xia Rong was a little tired and listless, without the vivacity of the road when he came, Shen Xiangyan casually made a grass dragonfly for Xia Rong out of the weeds on the roadside, and after handing it to Xia Rong, he squatted down again. She smiled and said, "Come on, Rong'er, I will carry you for my husband."

Xia Rong had long since lost the excitement she had when she first came out, and now she only felt pain in the soles of her feet when she walked. 

Seeing that Xianggong was going to carry him, he bit his lips and hesitated for a while, and finally wrapped his hands around his neck with joy, and jumped onto his back with his small body. Of course, he still didn't forget to hold on to the grass dragonfly that Xianggong wove for him just now. This grass dragonfly was very delicately woven, and Xia Rong liked it very much.