40

Shen Xiangyan looked at Feng Qin who was kneeling there motionless, looking like he was at his disposal, his eyes flickered. 

So it seems that the carriage that fell down the mountain that he met when he went up the mountain was the hands and feet of Feng Qin, and the so-called Taozhi was originally sitting in the carriage.

If Feng Qin hadn't mentioned this name, he would have forgotten about this person a long time ago. Thinking of the actor who blocked him that day, the motive of the other party's attack was immediately clear without guessing. 

Thinking of his own husband who was almost killed because of his own reasons, he couldn't help but blame himself. Of course, Taozhi, the culprit, he would definitely not let go.

If Feng Qin hadn't discovered it early, it would have been Xia Rong who fell down the mountain today, and even the child in his belly might have suffered setbacks. The more Shen Xiangyan thought about it, the more afraid he became.

But regarding Feng Qin's matter, although he is not the kind of stubborn master, and this matter was indeed discovered in advance by him, and he contributed to the rescue. But self-assessment cannot be clearly approved, otherwise it will be difficult to discipline in the future. 

After thinking about it, Shen Xiangyan became serious and asked, "This matter can be done properly, and it can be guaranteed that no one will suspect that you did it. Hands and feet?"

Seeing his master questioning, Feng Qin hurriedly lowered his head even lower, tried his best to stop the words, and let himself speak concisely, "Don't worry, young master, you will be very careful when you shoot, and there will definitely be no traces left. And that When the carriage encounters this kind of snow, and the road down the mountain is narrow, something will definitely happen. As long as the carriage falls down the mountain, the evidence on the carriage will disappear. It's a pity that Taozhi came up with such a vicious method, In the end, it will be retribution on him."

Feng Qin explained the matter carefully before and after, then kowtowed to Shen Xiangyan again and said, "I know the impulsiveness of what I did, so please punish me, no matter what kind of punishment is minor."

Speaking of this, Feng Qin hesitated for a while, but in the end he continued solemnly, "That one is called Taozhi, and the younger one has also inquired about it with their servants. It is said that it is the little servant brought in by the magistrate's mansion a few months ago, but just fell out of favor not long ago. Even so, the look in the eyes of that man staring at Zhengjun was too vicious. When I was young, I followed my parents to work in other houses, and I met a few people like this. I also hope that the master will pay more attention to the safety of Zhengjun in the future."

When Feng Qin was young, he followed Feng's father and Feng's mother as servants in another house. At that time, it was common for the master's family to beat and scold him. Feng Qin also suffered a lot at a young age. 

Fortunately, that family's fortunes fell in the end, and the family went through many twists and turns before arriving at the Shen family. The reason why I said so much today is because the two masters of the Shen family are rare and good masters. 

Feng Qin doesn't want anything to happen to Zhengjun in the end, otherwise the young master will definitely be sad.

"Although you have indeed done meritorious service in saving Zhengjun, this matter is your own decision after all. If this is the case, the merits and demerits will be offset, and you will be fined for a month. Go back and reflect on it." Shen Xiangyan thought for a while and finally decided this way. .

After Feng Qin heard this, it was hard to believe that the young master spared him so easily, and he was even more grateful at the moment. The most taboo of these servants is to do things behind their master's back, let alone such a big matter.