35

Since it was so hard to come here, and it's not far from the town but it's not close at all, Shen Xiangyan and his wife had to stay at Lu's house for two days. It was nothing at all, but when it was time to go to bed at night, it made Shen Xiangyan suffer. 

There was no other reason. Gu Chen pretended that he hadn't seen Xia Rong for a long time and wanted to whisper at night, so he just kept Xia Rong in his room. inside.

Think of him, Shen Xiangyan, who has been sleeping with his delicate and frail husband for almost two years, and he has only had **** for less than a month. This made him so cold that he could only sleep alone at night. He really turned from side to side until the middle of the night, and then he fell asleep hugging the quilt in a daze.

The next day, Shen Xiangyan only hurriedly washed up early in the morning and sent someone to pick up his little husband. He really didn't feel at ease if the little husband wasn't with him. In fact, he wanted to pick him up in person. 

But this is not his home after all, it's better not to come and go in and out of other people's backyard casually as a foreigner.

Thinking of this, Shen Xiangyan became even more furious. For the first time, he wondered whether he should bring Xia Rong to the Lu family. If he wanted to talk about the couple, his husband would have to intervene. Well, let others be fulfilled, but suffer yourself.

The servants who were waiting on the side were startled when they saw their master's unpredictable face since the morning, and they all lowered their heads and concentrated on the little things in their hands, for fear that one of them would be accidentally spotted by the master. name.

He Xin listened to the report from the little girl who came out from his house, and learned that their master was in a hurry to find Zhengjun. He wanted to pass the news, but he looked up at the sky, and it was just dawn. Lu Zhengjun probably hasn't woken up yet, so what should he do.

Just in such a dilemma, seeing his family's Zhengjun wearing a coat, he opened the door by himself and poked his head out. 

He Xin, who was waiting at the door, was taken aback, and Xia Rong covered her mouth when she was about to make a sound, "Hush your voice, brother Gu is still sleeping, find someone to take care of me to wash up, suddenly change the bed, I can't sleep ."

After hearing this, He Xin lowered his voice and said, "It's really a coincidence, the young master was in a hurry to send someone to find you just now, and this servant is hesitating whether to wake you up, but you woke up first." 

Now, He Xin frowned and continued, "Your Majesty, let's go back to the house first, it's still a little cold this morning, don't freeze, this servant will call someone to help you wash up."

Xia Rong touched the piece of warm jade hanging around his neck, and smiled softly. He couldn't sleep because he changed the bed. If he just changed the bed, he couldn't sleep well. I didn't see him when he first arrived at his home. There is this problem is not.

He just felt a little cold when he was sleeping last night, and he was used to having a stove tightly around him when he slept, how could he sleep well without such a person. And Brother Gu is still pregnant with a baby, so even if he can't sleep, he shouldn't make too much noise, for fear of disturbing him.

It's not easy to see the dawn and get out of bed lightly. I didn't expect to hear from He Xin that my husband sent someone to look for him early in the morning. Thinking that Xianggong might be anxious to find him because he didn't sleep well all night like him, Xia Rong couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth.

————

When Xia Rong finally packed up and went to look for Shen Xiangyan, the man who had been waiting all morning with a dark face was getting a little impatient, God knows how many times he looked at the door in just such a short time .