54

When Shen Xiangyan led Qin Yue to the front yard, Prince Rong was discussing something with the guards around him, and it seemed that he was really about to leave. 

Because at this moment besides the four guards that Prince Rong saw yesterday, there are two extra guards not far away. These people should have been deliberately hidden before coming here. Now that the identity of the prince is exposed, these people are naturally All showed up.

"Brother, why don't you stay for a few more days and leave so soon?" Because he was a little anxious when he came, Shen Xiangyan took a few breaths before asking. He thought he could spend a few more days with Zhou Cheng, but he never thought that Zhou Cheng would leave so soon.

Seeing Shen Xiangyan coming, Zhou Cheng patted him on the shoulder, laughed twice, and then said, "Brother Yan, brother, I still have the task entrusted to me by the emperor, and the emperor's fate is hard to do. Since you are here already It's okay, so I won't stay any longer. Sigh, no matter how persuasive you are, you won't move to the capital, otherwise we brothers won't be able to see each other from time to time."

Zhou Cheng had mentioned this matter several times at the banquet last night, but he refused all of them. 

Although he has a title now, any official in a place like the capital might be older than him, and he doesn't have any ambition to exert power in the government and the public, he only thinks about his husband and children. 

What's more, both he and Rong'er are used to the life in Furong Town, if he went to the capital, not only would he not be used to it, but Rong'er would not be able to live comfortably either.

"Brother, it's not that you don't know me. I feel very bound when I think of going to the capital. Now, brother, you have asked me to be a knight. Here I bring my husband and children and no one dares to bully me. How comfortable I am. It's much better than going to the capital."

Zhou Cheng thought about it for a while. He himself grew up in a place where people eat people and don't spit out their bones. How could he not know that the place looks beautiful on the surface, but in fact it is the most dangerous inside, so he didn't continue to persuade him. 

After thinking about it Still unwilling to say, "Then when I have free time in the future, I will come to the capital with my sister-in-law as a guest. When the time comes, I will be the host, and we will not get drunk. This is not an excuse."

Seeing that Shen Xiangyan nodded in response, Zhou Cheng smiled and said, "That's it, Brother Yan, let's meet again next time." Saying this, he called the guards to get ready to go.

Only then did Shen Xiangyan remember about the letter, he hurriedly pulled humanity back, "Brother, younger brother, here is another letter for you, don't forget to read it when you turn around."

Zhou Cheng took the letter, although he was a little puzzled, he took it without saying anything. Shen Xiangyan looked at the backs of Zhou Cheng's team going away, and couldn't help sighing in his heart, this time he really left.

Shen Xiangyan turned around and just woke up to see if Xia Rong was awake, when he was startled by a group of people behind him, and saw all the servants in the house kneeling on the ground one by one, kowtowing to him with unconcealed excitement in his tone, "Slave Please greet Lord Hou."

Shen Xiangyan said no to Chen Cai, Feng Qin, Qin Yue, and He Xin, who seemed to be the beginning at first glance, and he was also annoyed at the end, "Look at you, hurry up, Zhengjun Is there someone to watch?" Don't just try to make him happy, there's no one to take care of Xia Rong, right?

Then everyone stood up laughing, and He Xin covered her mouth and smiled back, "Don't worry, Lord Hou, He Miao and a few girls are staying with Zhengjun. Everyone is also happy for you to become Lord Hou, young master. From now on, even our servants will be honored when they go out."