37

It was winter again in a blink of an eye, and after two snowfalls, the snow in the yard could finally be used to build snowmen. 

Shen Xiangyan still remembered the promise he made to Xia Rong at this time last year, saying that he would also build two snowmen in the new house. A snowman next to each other like in the old house.

Shen Xiangyan chose a stone blue chrysanthemum pattern embroidered jacket for Xia Rong to put on, and put him on a new cloak made of white fox fur from the Zhuangzi before. 

This cloak is very exquisite. Not only is there no trace of miscellaneous hair, but there is no stitching seam to be seen. After watching the little husband put on the ear warmers and gloves that he specially asked his servants to make out of leftover fox fur, he checked them up and down carefully, and saw that the people were really dressed warmly, so he was relieved He took Xia Rong's little hand out of the house.

The two of them compared the appearance of the two snowmen in their memory and rebuilt two snowmen, one big and one small, who were closely intertwined. Shen Xiangyan looked at Xia Rong who was smiling brightly in the snow, and felt that he was not alone. Feel comfortable with the mind.

Recently, the end of the year is approaching, and business matters have piled up again. In a few days, shopkeepers from various branches will come to report to him on the profitability of each store for this year. Yue Xuan also has a lot of things to deal with. 

Business is important, but he is even more afraid that he will not have time to accompany Xia Rong.

Speaking of their little husband, the progress has not been a little bit. Now Rong'er is taking care of all the big and small matters in the house. Although there are only two masters in their house, he and Xia Rong, but every day, regardless of the big or small things, it is still the same. There are quite a lot of places that need to be decided by the master.

Not only that, he asked an acquaintance to invite Xia Rong to teach painting, and also said that Xia Rong has a lot of aura in painting, and his painting skills will definitely improve a lot with time. 

Although Shen Xiangyan was happy to hear this, he still told Xia Rong in private that asking him to learn painting was just to see that he liked it and let him cultivate his sentiments. Reminding Wan asked not to tire himself too much.

Some time ago, Xia Rong got married some time ago, and Xia Rong also prepared a set of ruby ​​hairstyles to add makeup to Xia Tian. 

Back then when Xia Rong married in for Xia Rong, he didn't see any dowry. He didn't need to add any dowry. Although he wasn't a stingy person, he didn't have a good temper when it came to matters related to Xia Rong. 

But he saw that although the little husband didn't say anything, he was still thinking about the matter over there. After thinking about it, it was just a set of gemstones. It was not a big deal to their Shen family, but it could make Xia Rong feel at ease. If you spend some money, you can just coax Xia Rong to be happy.

—————

When Shen Xiangyan said he was busy, he soon became busy, many things required him to come forward in person, even Xia Rong wanted to go to Foguang Temple to pray for blessings before the year, and he didn't have time to accompany him.

Originally, he didn't have time to accompany him, so he was worried that Xia Rong would go alone, but this little **** seemed to know more and more how to behave in order to soften his heart, he hugged his arm with a soft voice and pitiful. 

His little eyes became coquettish, and after a while he was defeated and agreed to go to Foguang Temple to offer incense by himself. But this premise is to bring enough guards, and there is still time to not let He Xin and He Miao leave his side.