57

Shen Xiangyan nervously took the little baby wrapped in soft red cotton cloth from Mrs. Wen's hands, not daring to use force at all, for fear of accidentally hurting the baby. 

When the servants saw their new father, Lord Hou holding the child like a hot potato, they all couldn't help covering their mouths and laughing, and the bold and stable woman pointed out how to hold the child.

After some pointers, Shen Xiangyan finally had some meaning in holding the child. 

Shen Xiangyan's current mood really can't be described, the baby in his arms is his own, but the newborn baby is red and wrinkled, so it's not good to say so. 

But there was such an inexplicable feeling that Shen Xiangyan was both excited and pleasantly surprised, and secretly sighed that it was worthy of the strong blood involved.

"Today, Zhengjun gave birth smoothly, and everyone has contributed, especially Dr. Li and several stable women, each of whom will be rewarded with five taels of silver." When everyone heard that there was a reward for silver, all of them laughed and smiled, thanking them for their kindness .

Shen Xiangyan was still thinking about Xia Rong who was sleeping on the bed, and after holding her for a while, he let go of the nannies to carry her down and feed her. 

He went back to the bed and took the handkerchief from He Miao's hand and wiped Rong'er's face and hands. Xia Rong must have been really tired, and no one woke up after he moved like this. 

Shen Xiangyan kissed Xia Rong's sweaty forehead distressedly, thinking of the powerlessness he felt when Xia Rong gave birth just now, he couldn't help feeling more pity for Xia Rong.

Thanks to Rong'er's smooth delivery this time, otherwise he didn't know what he would do. However, this kind of pain will not be needed in the future, and there is no guarantee that it will be so safe every time. 

He, Shen Xiangyan, is an eye-opener to have a son. Thinking of this, Shen Xiangyan thought that if he had the opportunity, he would ask Dr. Li for a child-avoiding medicine that he could drink. 

After all, this thing is not good for health, how could he rest assured? Let Xia Rong drink.

In Xia Rong's sleep, he dreamed of that small courtyard with only square sky. He was the only one in the courtyard. He was leaning on the only small tree in the courtyard. 

Was he lonely? He didn't know if that kind of life could be called lonely. Looking up at the sky outside the courtyard, inexplicably he could feel that something was waiting for him outside the courtyard, he shouldn't be here. 

By the way, he nodded and agreed to marry for Xia Tian, ​​so how could he still be in this small courtyard.

From the moment she got on the bridal sedan chair to the scenes experienced by the Shen family, she passed by in a flash. She thought she was just marrying a sick child who would not live long, but who would have thought that she would meet a sweetheart that is hard to find in the world? Husband. 

When Xia Rong saw the scene in front of him clearly again, a man whose back was familiar was holding his hand and running forward. Along the way, Xia Rong wondered who this man was pulling him. 

Fascinated by the thought, she staggered, the moment the man turned around, Xia Rong smiled, that familiar face was the husband who had always doted on him and loved him.

"Rong'er, are you awake?"

Xia Rong opened her eyes, and a face that was exactly the same as in the dream was magnified several times before her eyes. Although Meng woke up, Xia Rong was as lucky as countless times.