29

Seeing Xia Rong like this, Shen Xiangyan's heart trembled, he closed his eyes to suppress the restlessness in his body, and asked coaxingly, "Is Rong'er trying to get me drunk today?"

Xia Rong's capacity for drinking could not hold up to three glasses of wine, and he was the one who specially found the wine to get his husband drunk, so he was a little dizzy at the moment, "Get drunk, eh? To make him drunk, yes ."

"Why are you drunk? What about after you're drunk? En?" Shen Xiangyan kissed Xia Rong's cheek, lowered his voice and continued to bewitch.

"Baby, do you have a baby when you're drunk?" Xia Rong looked at Shen Xiangyan with an expression that you don't even know.

Shen Xiangyan raised his eyebrows, he was actually despised by his drunken husband, why didn't he know what drinking had anything to do with the baby.

Seeing that Xianggong still didn't understand what he was talking about, Xia Rong became a little anxious, wrapped her arms around his neck and gnawed towards his mouth. This is really chewing, Shen Xiangyan felt his mouth hurt a little. 

Now he was surprised if he didn't understand, and patted Fu Lang's butt, this little guy actually dared to plan to climb his own bed, well, they have been sleeping together all the time and they don't need their own bed.

Drunk Xia Rong is really very obsessive, usually he would be shy when hugged, but now he can't let go. Shen Xiangyan looked at the whole person wrapped around him like an octopus with some dumbfounding, and helplessly hugged him back to the house.

Ask the little girls to prepare hot water for bathing, and Shen Xiangyan is going to bathe Xia Rong himself. The warm water vapor scattered on the water surface little by little, making it difficult to see clearly. 

The hairpin on Xia Rong's head had already been pulled out by Shen Xiangyan, and her jet-black hair was scattered. The slightly slender body and slender legs quickly submerged in the water. Looking at Xia Rong like this, Shen Xiangyan's heart throbbed endlessly.

However, the bathing really didn't stop at all, Xia Rong started to tossing after getting into the water, and she would dive into the water if she didn't catch it, which scared Shen Xiangyan out of control. He was worried about going underwater when he was sober, let alone drunk now.

Shen Xiangyan had no choice but to wash him as quickly as possible and then carry someone out to dry him. When Xia Rong wanted to dress him, Xia Rong was not happy anymore. 

The baby came and went and mumbled non-stop. Shen Xiangyan was able to bear it, and now he couldn't bear to see his naked husband rubbing and grinding on his body.

She closed her eyes and finally asked, "Rong'er, do you really want a baby?"

"En! I want a baby." Xia Rong couldn't figure out what Xianggong was talking to him, but she only remembered that she wanted to have a baby like Brother Gu.

Hearing the desired answer, Shen Xiangyan picked up Xia Rong and went to bed. The skin that had just been soaked in hot water was still slightly pink, afraid of Xia Rong's pain, he did enough foreplay. 

The moon outside the window was full circle, and the lights in the horn lamp inside the house were dim. Two figures overlapped each other under the hibiscus tent, and a slender and weak hand stretched out from under the tent. Thin beads of sweat.

However, that wrist was quickly pulled back by the person in the tent, Shen Xiangyan turned the person under him over, and a broken voice came from the tent, mixed with Xia Rong's weak crying from time to time Voice.