38

When Shen Xiangyan rushed all the way to the foot of Foguang Temple Mountain, he saw a group of people discussing something together. When Shen Xiangyan passed by, he heard a few words, saying that a carriage fell into a mountain or something.

Shen Xiangyan hurriedly reined in, and motioned for a person named Qin Yue beside him to inquire. This Qin Yue was originally a servant in Xiangzilai who was in charge of doing odd jobs, because he often went to Xiangzilai to check on the business, and found that Qin Yue was a rare and clever person. 

In addition, after Chen Cai and Feng Qin trained under Shen An for a period of time, they also began to have their own affairs in their hands. In this way, there will be less Chang Sui around him who can follow him. 

Since he found that Qin Yue was someone who could be cultivated, he brought him to his side, and he was only responsible for doing things with him on weekdays.

Qin Yue took the order to go, and after a while, he ran over sweating profusely and told, "Master, I just found out that a family's carriage accidentally fell from the mountain because of the slippery road in the snow. 

The carriage was thrown to pieces on the spot. The married Shuang'er was originally sitting in the carriage, but now he is also missing, and their family's servants are rushing all over the mountain to find someone."

Qin Yue knew that the reason why he and the young master were in such a hurry this time was to pick up Zhengjun. 

Just now when he found out that the person who had the accident was a married Shuang'er, his heart tightened, because he was afraid that if something happened to him, it might be their family's Zhengjun. 

At this time, like the young master reporting this matter, I really feel a drum in my heart. Seeing the young master's cold face in an instant, Qin Yue cheered up, collected himself, and continued, "Master, I just asked them about the location of the accident, and the fallen carriage is not far ahead, we want to Don't go and see first."

When Shen Xiangyan heard that something happened to a married couple, his heart skipped a beat, and he hurriedly asked Qin Yue to lead the way. 

Things are rushing here, don't look to understand that he is really uneasy, riding on the horse, during this short journey, he has turned over so many thoughts in his mind, and every time he thinks of something bad, he hastened to tell himself that something happened. It won't be his family's Rong'er.

Thinking that their carriage was specially remodeled for comfort, so even if the carriage was smashed to pieces, he could still see the clues and tell if it was their carriage. Rong still needed him to look for her, so she was no longer in a trance, but calmed down.

After riding wildly for a while, he arrived at the place. Shen Xiangyan squinted his eyes and saw the wreckage of the wreckage of the wreck of the wagon not far in front of him. As Qin Yue said, the entire carriage is already in disrepair.

Shen Xiangyan squatted down in front of a carriage board, touched the box, and found that it was only made of ordinary wood, he was relieved immediately. 

The carriage he specially modified back then, although it looks like an ordinary carriage in appearance, a layer of thin steel plates are embedded in the walls of the carriage. After he breathed a sigh of relief, Shen Xiangyan realized that his back was drenched in cold sweat.

At this time, shouts came from the foot of the mountain, listening carefully, it was "I found it, I found it." Shen Xiangyan found out that it was not his husband who had the accident, and just when he felt that he could not recover, he heard the accident again. Many people have found someone, and they are also happy for them.