61.Modern Ch 2

Shen Xiangyan has been living a very regular life recently, starting to pack his things and get ready to leave work every day before midnight, which makes everyone in the studio suspect that there must be something wrong with his boss. 

A workaholic who has been working for thousands of years, maybe it is because of his relationship with A certain beautiful woman has gone on a date, and it looks like they may have a lady boss soon.

In fact, this group of people can be regarded as a mistake, and they guessed about the same. But it's not a wild woman, but their little Rong'er. Of course, the two of them didn't go on a date, but Xia Rong took over the work of cooking every day. 

Shen Xiangyan got off work early just to have dinner with Xia Rong. Today was also the same, Shen Xiangyan signed the documents to be signed early, and after handing over the rest to the secretary, he picked up his suit jacket and drove back to the apartment.

When Xia Rong put the last plate of stir-fried small rapeseed on the table, Shen Xiangyan just entered the room, Xia Rong couldn't help ordering something for herself in her heart, the timing was just right. 

Xia Rong stepped forward to take Shen Xiangyan's coat and smiled shyly, "Brother Shen, you are back, the meal is ready, just in time to wash your hands and eat."

Xia Rong wore a little rabbit apron for cooking, and the slippers on her feet were no longer the simple cotton slippers just unpacked, but a pair of white furry little rabbit slippers. 

After Xia Rong decided to move in, the two of them went to the rental house where Xia Rong lived before, packed up and brought all the things, and Xia Rong took them out to replace them. 

Shen Xiangyan swallowed at a place that Xia Rong didn't see, he always had the illusion that Xia Rong dressed up like this was more delicious than the four dishes and one soup on the table.

The two sat down on both sides of the dining table. Xia Rong handed the rice bowl to Shen Xiangyan, hesitated for a while before saying, "Brother Shen, I found a part-time job, and I may not be able to make dinner in time in the future." 

At the end, he looked up at Shen Xiangyan with some guilt, and before Shen Xiangyan could speak, he quickly added, "Brother Shen, you also know my situation, I want to make some money during the summer vacation, but if I have time, I will definitely come back to make dinner of."

Xia Rong didn't have much money left. He was only a sophomore this year, and his future tuition and living expenses would be a lot of money. 

Although he moved to Big Brother Shen's house, Big Brother Shen only charged half of the rent of his previous house, which saved him a lot of expenses, but even so, he can't just sit and eat.

After this week, his mood has almost adjusted. If he doesn't close his eyes, his mother will leave him. This is also indispensable for the relationship of Big Brother Shen being by his side. 

Xia Rong thought it was time to find a part-time job to earn some money, but he was a little ashamed of Big Brother Shen. Originally, he wanted to do some housework to offset the other half's rent, but this turned out to be a good thing. He even guaranteed the most basic dinner. no.

Shen Xiangyan looked at Xia Rong, who looked like a child doing something wrong, with his head down, put a chopstick of fish-flavored eggplant into his bowl, and said in relief, "What's the matter, your big brother Shen can also cook , although it's not as delicious as our Rong'er's, but it's still available, and if it's not enough, you can order takeaway." After thinking about it, he asked uneasy, "Have you found a part-time job yet? What kind of work is it? Talk to Brother Shen."