39

He Xin was the first to reflect the good news. Seeing that the young master was still in a daze, he hurriedly smiled and stepped forward to salute Shen Xiangyan, "My servant congratulates the young master, we will have a baby in a short time, Master."

He Miao also reflected on it, and said overjoyed, "Congratulations, young master, I will definitely be overjoyed when Zhengjun wakes up and hears the news." 

He was really happy for Zhengjun, thinking that Zhengjun has always wanted to give Shen The family continues the incense, if I know that I am really pregnant, I don't know how to be happy.

When the child who thought he could only appear in a dream actually landed in the womb of the little husband, Shen Xiangyan was still in an unreal feeling. It wasn't until the servants brought out by the Shen's around came forward to congratulate him one by one, that he realized that it wasn't him dreaming, but that Husband was really pregnant.

"Okay, okay, reward, everyone will be rewarded for two more months." After Shen Xiangyan came to his senses, he smiled broadly, and after rewarding everyone, he saluted Master Jinji sincerely, "Thank you, Master Jinji After running this trip, I just don't know how my husband is doing now, when will he wake up?"

Master Jinji said "Amitabha", then smiled and said, "The poor monk and the benefactor are also predestined, but it's just a matter of raising your hands, so you don't have to be polite. Judging from the pulse, Mrs. Ling's body is not in serious trouble. It should be last night. He didn't have a good rest, and he reacted more during the early stages of pregnancy, which is why he will wake up naturally after he has had enough rest." 

Seeing that there was nothing wrong with him here, Master Jin Ji explained a few more precautions, Getting ready to say goodbye.

When Shen Xiangyan saw that Master Ji Ji insisted on leaving, he didn't do much to keep him, but he solemnly thanked him, and then ordered Feng Qin to send the master off, and take a hundred taels of silver notes by the way, all for the incense money in the temple.

"The poor monk will thank the almsgiver on behalf of the temple and those poor people." The donations received by Foguang Temple every year will be used to help the refugees who rushed here and there. After thanking Shen Xiangyan, he got up and said goodbye.

After Feng Qin sent Master Jiji away, Shen Xiangyan really had his husband in his heart and eyes. Carefully stroking Xia Rong's eyebrows with his fingers, the smile on Shen Xiangyan's mouth never faded.

After ordering the others to go down, Shen Xiangyan couldn't help but took off his outer shirt, turned on the bed, and gently hugged Xia Rong who was still sleeping soundly. 

Not daring to really press him down, he could only use his arms to support most of his body's weight foolishly. Instead, it was Xia Rong who felt the familiar breath, and after arching into his arms like a kitten, she fell asleep even more soundly.

Shen Xiangyan was not too tired, he just made awkward postures, hugged the person in his arms and kept laughing nonstop, and luckily there was no one in the room at the moment, otherwise he would have to wonder if this person was in a bad mood.

————

When Xia Rong rubbed her eyes and was half asleep, the first thing she noticed was that the bed under her didn't feel right. It seemed that the bed was much harder than the bed he was used to sleeping on. 

When he realized that it was not his illusion, Xia Rong suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the gray curtain above his head. Then he was sure that he was really not in the Shen Mansion.