20

In her sleep, Xia Rong dreamed that she was sleeping in a peach forest, and the warm sun was shining on her body, making her uncomfortable. But it didn't take long for the scene to change suddenly. For some reason, he seemed to be dragged into a very dark cave. 

In his dream, he slept very unsteadily. He wanted to move but felt unable to move his limbs. He could not open his eyes but could hear rustling. The rustling sound, it should be the sound of rain falling outside the cave.

Sleeping in the cave, he could feel the temperature of his body was losing little by little, and his whole body gradually became cold. When the coldness reached a certain level, Xia Rong suddenly woke up from the bed.

After waking up, Xia Rong felt that there was no warmth in the quilt, and she was still a little dazed just after waking up, but it disappeared immediately because she remembered that today was the day when her husband was going out. 

Finding that there was no sign of her husband in the house, Xia Rong hurriedly put on the soft-soled shoes she wore indoors and wanted to run outside, regardless of her pajamas.

He Xin and He Miao, who were guarding the door of the room, heard the commotion inside and knew that their Zhengjun had woken up, so they opened the door and prepared to go in to wait for Zhengjun to get up.

 As soon as the two of them entered the room, they saw Xia Rong's disheveled clothes and anxious expression. They were really worried, so they hurriedly stepped forward to support him, and said in a cautious tone, "Zhengjun, the young master has already left. Instruct the slaves and maids to let you sleep until you wake up naturally, and don't ask the slaves and maids to wake you up."

Although Xia Rong already had this guess, she was still stunned when she heard the answer from the two of them. Has the husband left? Why didn't he wake him up? After a while, Xia Rong asked with her head down, "When did Mr. Xiang leave, and did you say anything before leaving?"

"The young master left before Mao's time. Before he left, he told the servants to take good care of Zhengjun, and asked the servants to tell you that he will come back as soon as possible." He Xin replied with a respectful expression.

After hearing this, Xia Rong waved her hands and told the two to go down first. He really wanted to stay by himself right now. After the two saluted, Xia Rong walked back to the bed, only to find the note next to the pillow, presumably he was too anxious to see it when he woke up just now.

Carefully open the note, there are familiar notes on it, there are not many words, and the note reads, "I can't bear to part, I don't want to part. Missing you is like running water, and you will return as scheduled. I hope you take care of yourself, don't read In just twenty or so words, Xia Rong finally couldn't help crying after reading it, the silent tears flowed down like water, and some beautiful chins that slid across the arc fell on the note, Xia Rong hurriedly Wipe away the tears that haven't soaked the paper with his hands, for fear of ruining the note left by his husband.

After re-rolling the note and putting it in the dark compartment at the head of the bed, he fell into pain under the quilt that still smelled like a husband. 

He Xin and He Miao stayed outside the door, and they couldn't hear the movement in the room for a long time, they were both in a dilemma, because they were afraid that Zhengjun was too sad in the room, and wanted to go in to have a look, but also afraid that Zhengjun would not want to see him to them. 

The two looked at each other for a long time, but they were really worried, so they decided to disregard Zheng Jun's orders before, and opened the door to enter the house.