58

Seeing that his son insisted on looking for Xiao Shuang'er, Xia Rong, who dotes on the child, naturally didn't want to upset his son because of such a trivial matter, not to mention that he also liked Xiao Shuang'er from Big Brother Gu's family very much.

"Brother Gu, since you're here today, stay here for a few days before you go back. Chao Chao also misses Xiao Shuang'er, so it's time for the children to play together." 

He Xin saw that it was inconvenient for the masters to hold their children, So they called a few little girls and laid a cushion in a corner of the flower hall so that the two little guys could play on it.

Gu Chen was amused by Xiao Chaomu's act of rushing towards his family Shuang'er to kiss him as soon as he saw him, and said with a smile, "Then respect is worse than obedience, Tingsheng and I have been quarreling here for a few days."

Xia Rong also saw the embarrassing side of her son, and wondered in her heart, who exactly does this child look like. But as a father, he has done everything he can. 

Since his son likes it, it is still possible to let them cultivate and cultivate their relationship since childhood. I think Brother Gu also has the same mentality as him. As for deciding whether to have a baby or not, the two families also have a tacit understanding. 

If the two children grow up, it's better to be like this, and it's best to let nature take its course. But if they only have brotherhood when they grow up, then there is no restriction of marriage contract and it will not affect the relationship between the two families.

The two chatted for a while, and the auspicious time came. Everyone also gathered together to prepare for the Zhou Catch Ceremony. On the long table covered with red silk cloth, there were all kinds of items. 

In addition to the conventional pens, inks, papers and inkstones, abacus coins, account books, jewelry, and rouge, there were also Onions, which symbolize wisdom, and garlic, which symbolizes good calculations, and so on.

Li Dongsheng also jokingly put a seal representing Zhuyuexuan's owner on it. There were two seals, and he and Shen Xiangyan each held one. Ever since Shen Xiangyan became Marquis of Kangning, Zhuyuexuan didn't deliberately hide that Shen Xiangyan was also the owner behind him. 

With the support of the Marquis of Kangning, Zhuyuexuan naturally also opened many branches, and the business was booming. The trend is getting better and better.

When Xiao Chaomu was picked up and placed on the table, she was still a little unhappy, and finally saw Brother Shuang'er, and he hadn't played enough with Brother Shuang'er. But when he was about to lose his temper, he was attracted by various small things on the table.

Seeing that his son was the first to bear the brunt, he grabbed a book and turned a few pages, and Shen Xiangyan thought, this is a test of merit, maybe he can become an official if he is lucky. 

Before he could continue to think about it, he saw the brat holding a book and picking up a small bow. Maybe he thought the bow was not fun, so he threw it aside after looking at it, and hugged the book in his arms. 

Continue to climb forward, and finally stop in front of a piece of fragrant cake, which is a new fragrance type released by Xiangzilai this year. It is made of high-quality spices and dozens of processes, and is very popular among ladies and ladies.

Shen Xiangyan was quite relieved, he took the book and the incense, isn't this the same as grasping with both hands. From now on, he will be knowledgeable and able to inherit his family business. 

Not bad, not bad, when Shen Xiangyan was about to pretend to go up to pick up his son and praise him, he saw Xiao Chaomu holding up the piece of fragrant cake and babbling "Shuang'er, Xiangxiang" and crawling to the other side go.