62.Modern Ch 3(End)

The summer vacation is coming to an end soon, and Xia Rong has successfully received two salaries.

Xia Rong took out her mobile phone and happily sent a text message to Shen Xiangyan, telling him that she had paid her salary, and that she would have a big dinner tonight, and asked Shen Xiangyan to go back to celebrate at night.

Shen Xiangyan was in a meeting when he received the text message, and the people at the conference table were in disbelief when they saw his boss answering the message in public during the meeting, and when he replied the message, his expression was so gentle that he died.

Xia Rong received a text message from Shen Xiangyan, saying that he knew and would be home on time in the evening, and asked him if he had any ingredients to buy, so he drove back from get off work and went to the mall to buy them. 

Naturally, Xia Rong would not be polite to him, and sent all the things she needed, and the two of them sent several messages back and forth like this before giving up.

Shen Xiangyan put down his phone, acted as if nothing happened just now, and signaled for the meeting to continue, leaving behind a group of onlookers who wanted to gossip but were limited by the wrong time and place, feeling overwhelmed to death.

Xia Rong put down her phone, and decided to go to the mall later to buy the tie clip that she had her eyes on earlier as a gift for Brother Shen. He wanted to give this gift early in the morning, but it was delayed due to the reason that he hadn't given it. 

Some time ago, when he was cleaning the house, he found the certificate that Big Brother Shen had placed on the table casually. It said that Big Brother Shen's birthday was tomorrow, which was why he was going to cook a good meal tonight.

However, in order to surprise Big Brother Shen, naturally he couldn't mention that it was his birthday. It just so happened that he paid his salary, so it's not a bad excuse to use this as an excuse.

Under the guidance of the proprietress of the cake shop, Xia Rong personally made a rainbow cake. A rainbow was painted on the surface of the cake, and then filled with a few clouds for decoration. 

Finally, the words happy birthday were written on the bottom with colored jam. Xia Rong turned the mounting table and looked at the first cake she made with satisfaction. Although it was not as good as the craftsmanship of the bakers in the cake shop, it was still passable. 

Xia Rong was not without narcissism. 

Asking the proprietress to help pack it, Xia Rong and the proprietress learned about this month's salary, rushed to the mall to buy the tie clip and went home directly. 

Opening the door with the key, Xia Rong poked his head in first, looked around carefully, and saw that no one was there, so he entered the room with confidence, but luckily Big Brother Shen hadn't come back yet. 

Xia Rong put the cake in the refrigerator, and hid the jewelry box with the tie clips, then washed her hands and put on an apron to prepare for dinner.

After a while, Shen Xiangyan also came back, and the two of them got busy working together, and the efficiency was much higher. When Shen Xiangyan was about to cook the last sweet and sour pork ribs, Shen Xiangyan's cell phone rang. 

Xia Rong answered the call for him under Shen Xiangyan's gesture. A woman with a nice voice. Xia Rong replied that Big Brother Shen was cooking, and the other party was not impatient at all, saying that he could wait for a while.

Shen Xiangyan put the vegetables out of the pot and put them on a plate, and when he took the phone from Xia Rong, his fingertips accidentally brushed against each other. The trembling feeling in his body was still there, but following Shen Xiangyan's next words, he began to speak out from the bottom of his heart. It got colder a little bit.