55

It was already the third watch when Gu Chen woke up, and he felt pain all over his body when he moved a little bit, and there was no place that didn't hurt. Thinking of what happened before he passed out, he remembered faintly hearing the midwife say that the child had come out before he passed out. 

He thought he was going to go like this, but he never thought that he was still alive. Gu Chen wanted to call someone, wanted to see his children, and Ting Sheng, but when he opened his mouth, he found that he couldn't say a word.

It wasn't until he was lifted up by a gentle but strong hand that Gu Chen reluctantly opened his eyes, and what he saw was Lu Tingsheng whose eyes were bloodshot, his hair was not as meticulous as before, and his face was full of exhaustion. 

Gu Chen was a little puzzled, why he just fell asleep, and her husband became like this, why does he feel more embarrassed than him who gave birth to a child.

It didn't take long for him to be puzzled, and the water sent to his lips attracted all his attention. It may be that he was in pain before, and his throat was so dry now that he only drank a whole glass of water. Only then did he feel better.

"Sister, where is the child, where is the child?" Seeing that Lu Tingsheng was about to get up and leave after feeding him water, Gu Chen was in a hurry, and hurriedly tugged on Lu Tingsheng's wrist, even the aloof temperament he was born with couldn't be concealed that urgency.

Lu Tingsheng held the cup tightly. He wanted to get up because he wanted the servants to go to the kitchen to see if the medicine was ready. After Gu Chen woke up, he didn't talk to him immediately because he was afraid that he would think about the child. He wanted to delay it for a while, but Gu Chen still mentioned the child.

No one knows better than him how Chen'er longed for a boy in his womb. He has just woken up, his body is still not in good condition, and he is most afraid of the ups and downs in his mood, if he knows that he is giving birth to twins...

Gu Chen saw that Lu Tingsheng didn't move for a long time, and thought that there was something wrong with the child, but it was the child he gave birth with great difficulty, "Sir, what about the child, did something happen to the child?" 

Gu Chen didn't dare to continue, fearing that what he said would come true, the hand that grabbed Lu Tingsheng's wrist unconsciously exerted more force.

Lu Tingsheng was startled awake by the pain in his wrist, and he didn't let go of his hand holding the cup until he met Gu Chen's worried eyes. Knowing that he was a demon just now, it is not because of him that Chen'er wanted a boy, as long as he becomes tough in the future and can support Chen'er and the child, how could Gu Chen care about the gender of the child? But I already knew that his Chen'er had the softest heart.

Thinking about this, Lu Tingsheng tucked him into the quilt again and told him to lie down, and said softly, "The child is fine, Chen'er just woke up, lie down quickly. I'll ask the nanny to bring the child." 

The waiter outside the house The servant girl had heard the commotion in the house long ago, and now she got the master's order, and hurriedly ran to let the nanny bring the child.

After a while, the nurse brought the baby. It just so happened that the medicine prescribed by the doctor in the kitchen was also ready, so Lu Tingsheng brought the medicine bowl and prepared to feed Gu Chen the medicine himself. 

Gu Chen was unwilling, he was anxious to see the child, how could he take the medicine so slowly, he just touched Lu Tingsheng's hand and drank it directly from a bowl without using a spoon. 

Lu Tingsheng saw that he had finished taking the medicine so obediently, and after feeding him a sweet apricot, he reluctantly took the child from the nurse's arms and placed it beside Gu Chen. Although the child's small face was still wrinkled, he could still see Gu Chen's outline.