8

When Li Xiangming brought his family to Shen's house, he saw Shen Xiangyan and his husband were already waiting at the door. After Shen Xiangyan took Xia Rong to meet the Li family, Li Xiangming patted Shen Xiangyan on the shoulder full of relief, "You are not bad, I also heard about the reopened shop of your family. I can feel at ease."

"The business matter is still honored by the ancestors, and my nephew also hit it by mistake. Fortunately, he made a name for himself." Li Xiangming really used all his strength to clap his hands, and Shen Xiangyan moved the quilt calmly. Patting the very painful shoulder, "It's my nephew's honor to have my uncle's family come to move this time."

Li Xiangming thought about it for a while, the Shen family is an incense making family that has been passed down for several generations after all, how could it be possible that there is no special prescription. In this way, the doubts that Li Xiangming had originally were pushed by Shen Xiangyan to the Shen family's ancestral incense making skills, "Don't say these polite words, you can't do business without any real skills. If my son I can feel relieved to have you." After speaking, he glared at Li Dongsheng who was following behind.

Li Dongsheng spread his hands helplessly, "Father, don't talk about your son, you are still growing old, why do you want your son to be so capable?"

Li Xiangming was so angry that he gasped, his son could only pretend twice in front of outsiders, if it wasn't for the fact that he was in Shen's house, he would have taken off his shoes and beat him, anyway, it's not like he hadn't done this before.

Seeing that his father was really angry, Li Dongsheng hurriedly said, "Ai, ai, calm down, Daddy, don't be so angry, this is in the Shen family, so be careful."

The last time we met, we didn't chat for a few words. Shen Xiangyan didn't know that Li Dongsheng was such an interesting person, but now he really wants to make friends. After arranging for the two female family members of the Li family to follow Xia Rong, the rest of the men went to the front hall to drink tea and chat.

Xia Rong led the two wives of the Li family around the courtyard, and then returned to the main courtyard's hall for entertaining guests. Seeing that He Xin ordered to bring up the tea, snacks and fruit plates that had been prepared in an orderly manner, he was secretly relieved.

Mrs. Li has seen Xia Rong's temperament along the way, unlike ordinary wives and concubines in the backyard, on the contrary, she is a bit innocent and childish. In fact, Mrs. Li was very fed up with the anger of the mother-in-law, daughter-in-law, wife and concubines in the backyard in the early years, so she hated the scheming woman Shuang'er the most. Even the daughter-in-law she chose for her son was a pure-hearted, simple family girl. Therefore, Xia Rong's temperament was just hitting Mrs. Li's temper right.

Looking at the material of Xia Rong's clothes, the daughter-in-law may not be able to tell, but she can really see it, it is all high-quality brocade. Even if their Li family is considered a wealthy family, this material cannot be used as ordinary clothing. 

Then look at the jade hairpin on Xia Rong's head that is used to coil her hair. It is also a high-quality Hetian jade. A hairpin like this outside costs at least thirty or forty taels of silver, but this Xia Rong seems to have no idea at all, just doing it so casually With that, it seems that the kid from the Shen family really doesn't like this husband in general.

After getting along for a while, Xia Rong saw that Mrs. Li was not a difficult person to get along with, so she gradually relaxed, showing a bit of her true nature, and Dongsheng's daughter-in-law interjected from time to time, and finally coaxed Mrs. Li directly. He took Xia Rong's hand and shouted "heart".