10

When Shen Xiangyan came back with vegetable porridge and a few side dishes, he saw Xia Rong obediently lying on the bed waiting for him, so he nodded in satisfaction. After fixing the small kang table for him, he passed the vegetable porridge to him.

 Seeing the little husband eating the porridge, his face was buried in the bowl, Shen Xiangyan couldn't help laughing. He took some of his favorite side dishes with chopsticks and put them in the porridge bowl. He felt that if he didn't pick up Xia Rong's dishes, he would have to bury his head in the porridge with his current shyness.

In the past few days, the herbal tea that Xia Rong drank every day was also replaced by Shen Xiangyan with red date tea, which is good for the body. Originally, in a family of some status in Feng Yuguo, the couple would sleep in separate beds when this kind of thing happened. 

Xia Rong mentioned it once in a low voice, but Shen Xiangyan dismissed it before he finished speaking. How could it be possible to let him and the young husband sleep separately, but fortunately, there were only the two masters in the Shen family, and no one could say anything.

Xia Rong naturally listens to her husband in everything, and Xia Rong didn't want to sleep separately from her husband at first, but now sleeping next to her husband at night is like a natural heater. Xia Rong sleeps very warm and reassuring every night, so I mentioned it once After being opposed by his husband, he naturally wouldn't bring it up again, so the two of them still hug each other and sleep together every night.

After Xia Rong's first Kwai Shui left, he had to prepare for the New Year. This was Shen Xiangyan's first New Year in this time and space, and it was also his first New Year with his little husband. There are not one or two things that need to be prepared for the new year. 

Fortunately, Shen Xiangyan is very interested in it, and he is ready to take care of everything in person, so that this first new year will be perfect without making mistakes.

Shen Xiangyan didn't know much about the customs of the Chinese New Year in this place. Fortunately, there were the Feng family and the Chen family. They were all experienced old people. With their guidance, it was easy for Shen Xiangyan to get started and direct everyone to get busy. 

 As for Xiangzilai's business, under the arrangement of Shen Xiangyan, they also started a big promotion before the year, such as buying perfume and getting balm, a perfume gift box set that looks more exquisitely packaged, and a lottery ticket for every fifty taels etc. This event also allowed Xiang Zilai's business to more than double its profit in the month before last.

On the twenty-third day of the twelfth lunar month, this day is the day when the Stove Lord goes to heaven. The Rong family has made a lot of candy for offering sacrifices to the stove with corn and millet and fried sesame seeds. When dusk fell into the night, Shen Xiangyan brought his family to the kitchen, set up the altar table, set up the incense burner, and offered all kinds of sacrifices and fruits that had been prepared. 

The statue of the Kitchen God and the paper-made horse were burned together, praying that the Kitchen God would say a few more good words in front of the Jade Emperor, and hope that the family will be auspicious and safe next year.

Afterwards, you can share the prepared candy for everyone to eat. Xia Rong deliberately took a piece and stuffed it into the husband's mouth. Shen Xiangyan, who didn't like candy very much, didn't stop him. The sweet taste mixed with the aroma of sesame seeds melted in his mouth. , The rare feeling is not bad.

The twenty-fourth day of the twelfth lunar month is also known as the sweeping dust day, but everyone in the house is very busy on this day. Originally, there are only two masters in Shen's house so far, and there are not many servants who need to serve on weekdays. But when it comes to this kind of year-end cleaning, it is found that there is not enough manpower.