60.Modern Ch 1

Shen Xiangyan was driving a royal blue Audi r6 that he bought a few days ago and just got off the highway from a traffic jam. Shen Xiangyan rubbed the center of his brows, he hadn't closed his eyes for three whole days in order to win the new season of open on this business trip.

Remembering that there was nothing to eat in the refrigerator at home, Shen Xiangyan parked the car near the hypermarket closest to his home, got out of the car and prepared to buy some yogurt, vegetables, fruits and the like.

However, just as he got out of the car, he was caught by a small figure at the intersection. It was a boy in a white T-shirt and jeans. It is not because of his young age that he is a boy, but because his clean temperament makes him feel that no matter whether he is called a man or a boy, he does not fit him.

Well, Shen Xiangyan had to admit in his heart that it was indeed a ten-year-old boy, not a boy, otherwise he would think that his behavior of standing here without moving his feet was a pedophile.

It was obvious that the little boy had encountered something difficult to solve. He was sitting alone by the side of the road, as if he had been abandoned by the whole world, so lonely and helpless. Shen Xiangyan felt an inexplicable pain in his heart. 

It seemed that he hadn't had such ups and downs in many years. He didn't expect that a young man who had just met and hadn't even spoken to him could cause such a big reaction in him.

Shen Xiangyan made up his mind, and then he took his eyes off the boy and walked into the shopping mall.

Because of the summer promotion, there were a lot of people shopping in the mall, and Shen Xiangyan, who was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, successfully attracted most people's attention. 

However, Shen Xiangyan walked through the daily necessities area, tobacco and alcohol area without realizing it, and stood in front of the refrigerator for a long time before he took two boxes of yogurt. He even forgot to check the date. 

Forgive him for being so full of that boy just now, how can he remember it? What to buy at the supermarket.

When passing by the snack area, Shen Xiangyan accidentally took a few packs of potato chips, until it was time to pay the bill, he still couldn't figure out why he took these things he didn't eat.

After paying the bill, before Shen Xiangyan walked to the door of the store with the plastic bag in hand, he heard someone say that it was raining outside. Shen Xiangyan was stunned, thinking of that lonely boy, he ran out without thinking too much about it.

Because of the shelter from the rain, many people ran in from outside the store, and the intersections were blocked to death. It took Shen Xiangyan a lot of effort to squeeze out of the crowd and run towards the location in his memory. 

As expected, the young boy sat on the side of the road and hadn't left yet, his body and hair were wet from the rain.

Seeing that the boy was still there, Shen Xiangyan didn't know whether to breathe a sigh of relief or sigh, he just felt that he must be crazy. 

But at this moment, he was not allowed to think too much, he ran two steps to the side of the boy, without any intention of asking, he just picked him up and ran to the parking place.

The boy didn't struggle after being picked up. Shen Xiangyan looked down at the white face that was almost transparent, and those empty eyes. Shen Xiangyan felt a throbbing pain in his heart. What has become like this.

Opening the car door, Shen Xiangyan put the person in the back seat first, and then got into the car by himself. Both of them were caught in the rain, but Shen Xiangyan first found a towel and handed it to the young man, worried, "Wipe it off, don't catch a cold."