30

This night in Xia's house was not at all peaceful, Xia Tian looked at his father in disbelief, and couldn't believe that these words came from his father's mouth. "Father, what are you talking about? Who are you going to promise me to?" Xia Tian stared, and now he still thinks he heard it wrong.

"Zhang Ningyu from the Zhang family, I've met that child before, and he is a good match with you, and the old couple of the Zhang family have no children, so they raised Zhang as their own son." 

Father Xia really didn't think that What's wrong with Zhang Ningyu, the family is rich, and they are willing to pay 10,000 taels of bride price to marry his daughter with such a bad temper. As for the fact that he had several concubines in the house before he married his main wife, what's the matter? It's not normal for a man to be lustful. Anything to play with.

"I won't marry. Whoever wants to marry that country bumpkin, I won't marry." After Xia Xia heard who it was, she still couldn't believe it. How could her father, who had always loved him, marry him to that kind of person.

"I have collected half of the dowry money. How can you say that you will not marry if you don't want to marry? You don't even look at what people in this town say about you. Your reputation is like this. The Zhang family is willing to marry you It's pretty good." 

Xia's father was really angry when he saw his daughter still messing around, isn't it enough that their family has been pointed at recently? It's all because this daughter doesn't know what to do, and if Xia Tian's marriage is completed, the shortfall in his shop will be made up. There's nothing wrong with such a double win.

When Mrs. Xia entered the room, she saw the father and daughter arguing, and hurriedly stepped forward and persuaded, "Master, Ji Ji is still a child and doesn't understand anything. Master, don't be angry, don't be like her." 

Care about. Ji Ji and you too, how can you talk to your father like this, apologize to your father quickly." After finishing speaking, he winked at his daughter.

Xia Tian was still feeling uncomfortable, but seeing her mother winking at her, she was blessed and said, holding her breath, "It's all my daughter's fault, dad, don't be angry with me." 

She didn't want to marry that surname Zhang's, what's more, the last time I saw him on the street, he almost scratched his face, so he must have no good intentions if he insists on marrying himself this time.

"Look at her too, how old she is, and she still doesn't know what's good or bad, you're used to it. I'm not doing it for her own good, she's just mad at me like this." Seeing Xia Xia's apology, Xia's father calmed down a bit, But he couldn't help but blame Mrs. Xia.

Mrs. Xia held back her temper and tried to persuade her a few more words before asking cautiously, "Master, then there is no other way for Ji Ji's marriage?"

"Is there any other way? I think Zhang's family is very good. I have collected half of the gift money. It's okay. This marriage is settled like this. What do women know?" Xia's father saw Mrs. Xia mentioning this. Something happened, and after a few words, he went to the backyard to find his little concubine.

There were only Xia Xia and Mrs. Xia left in the room. When Xia Tian thought of marrying that earth leopard, he angrily smashed all the tea bowls on the table to the ground, and the room was filled with the sound of ceramics breaking.

"My little aunt, don't make trouble at this time. Later, your father will be even more angry when he hears that you are like this. Now we should think of a way." Mrs. Xia will only make a scene because she doesn't understand anything. My little ancestor's lungs hurt.