13

The two of them stood on the side of the road and had just finished eating a pair of crystal peach blossom buns when they saw Li Dongsheng leading his wife, Mrs. Li, walking towards this side through the crowd. People, "Hey, the younger brother of the Shen family, are you bringing your sister-in-law to visit the Lantern Market?"

Seeing that they were acquaintances, Xia Rong obediently said hello to the Li family couple and then hid behind her husband. Shen Xiangyan knew that he was shy, so he turned his face to help him block Li Dongsheng's gossip-filled gaze.

"Brother Dongsheng didn't bring his wife to visit the Lantern Market?" The tone was always gentle, but the meaning of the words was clearly saying that the two should not laugh at each other.

Li Dongsheng coughed lightly and didn't answer the question, "Let's go to Yaoyue Building together. I booked a private room on the third floor there. I've inquired about it. There will be fireworks in a while. That place is high. Look at it." Also clear."

Shen Xiangyan thought about the location of the Yaoyue Tower, it was indeed a good place to watch the fireworks. And I heard that the seven-color glutinous rice **** there are quite famous, and I can let the little husband try it, so the four of them walked towards the Yaoyue Tower together.

When we arrived at the Yaoyue Building, we found that Yihuo was already full of people. Fortunately, Li Dongsheng had the foresight to reserve the private room in advance. Under the leadership of Xiaoer, the four of them entered the private room. There were four doors on the outer wall of the private room that were opened wide. 

The windows are open, and the view is just right from the height of the window. The two men in charge of the house ate the dishes and ordered a pot of Ming Yuelou's special pomegranate wine. While drinking, they chatted about their business dealings.

Naturally, Xia Rong couldn't understand these things, and it was difficult for him to talk to Mrs. Li, after all, he was a twin, and he couldn't get too close to women. Using a spoon to stir the colorful glutinous rice **** in the bowl, Xianggong took him to eat a lot just now, even though the colorful glutinous rice **** looked really good, he couldn't eat any more now.

Looking at the fireworks flying out of the window, sometimes it looks like a goddess scattering flowers, and sometimes it dances like a butterfly. Xia Rong didn't feel bored, but was quite happy. In the past, he could only sit in his small courtyard and watch the fireworks, but he never thought that he would have the opportunity to come out to watch the fireworks after he got married.

Seeing his husband in a daze looking at the fireworks outside, Shen Xiangyan smiled and put his arms around his shoulders, asking him to feed him the glutinous rice **** in the bowl. Seeing that Xia Rong was a little embarrassed because of outsiders, Shen Xiangyan didn't make things difficult for him, and took one with his hand and put it in his mouth with a spoon. 

What he talked with Li Dongsheng just now was also about opening a branch of his own incense shop. The Li family happened to have a line in his hand. He thought of using the Li family shop to transport the spices to himself. Of course, it was not in vain. The money still needs a lot of money, and the brothers have to settle accounts clearly.

 This kind of thing should be agreed in advance so that the relationship between the two families will not be damaged because of this kind of thing.

Looking down at Xia Rong's beautiful side face and the exposed white neck, taking advantage of Li Dongsheng and his wife's attention being out of the window, he quickly kissed the cheeks that became more rosy during this time. When Xia Rong realized what he was doing, she stared at him with big eyes filled with disapproval, and she didn't even look at where this place was. manage.