28

When Shen Xiangyan came in with a plate of dim sum, he saw his little husband was rubbing his belly with one hand, and leaning on his head with the other, meditating.

 Shen Xiangyan only thought it was interesting, does the young husband still have something on his mind? Putting the plate of dim sum on the table casually, took another piece of my husband's favorite osmanthus cake and shook it under his nose. 

Seeing that there was no response, Shen Xiangyan was surprised and took the dim sum and shook it again. Only then did Xia Rong come to her senses.

Seeing that it was her favorite sweet-scented osmanthus cake, Xia Rong opened her mouth to bite the piece of cake, but Shen Xiangyan stopped and stuffed the piece of sweet-scented osmanthus cake into her mouth and took a bite. 

Today, the osmanthus cake made by Rong's has added milk, not to mention it is really a taste that my husband will like. The fragrance of milk and a touch of sweet-scented osmanthus are neither too sweet nor too greasy. 

Although the taste is really good, Shen Xiangyan doesn't particularly like to eat this kind of pastry, at most, he would just taste a piece or two of it when he saw how delicious Xia Rong's food was.

Xia Rong saw that the pastry from her mouth had disappeared and even entered her husband's mouth, so she curled her lips and got up to take a piece from the plate. He doesn't want to pay attention to this husband who likes to bully him more and more.

When he was sick and only allowed to eat light food before, my husband liked to shake a plate of snacks in front of him, or deliberately eat meat dishes in front of him when eating. 

Every time I see that he is hungry, I will not let him touch it on the grounds that he is still nourishing his body and cannot eat these. If you don't let him eat, you will be shown to him. Every time you have to eat in front of him on purpose, just to greed him on purpose.

Xia Rong bit the sweet-scented osmanthus cake in his hand resentfully. He is very vengeful, and now he still wants to use this matter to bully him, so he is not afraid. The doctor said that he can eat normally.

Xia Rong bit the puff pastry in her mouth, thinking of sweet-scented osmanthus cake, mid-autumn festival, mid-autumn festival, admiring the moon. That's right, he can use the name of admiring the moon to get his husband drunk, and then he can do this and that.

Shen Xiangyan suddenly felt that the little husband sitting across from him was smiling a little strangely. Could it be that he has been bullying others recently? But looking at the little husband sitting opposite him, I still feel a little distressed. 

After this illness, the last bit of baby fat on his little husband's face disappeared, and he turned into a standard oval face.

He has been raised carefully for so long, and he has such a good appetite on weekdays, but he still hasn't grown much meat, but he is much taller than when he first came here. Because at home, Xia Rong only wore a half-worn lotus-blue satin robe with silver silk embroidered with wishful patterns, and she simply tied half of her hair in a bun with a green jade hairpin.

Sitting there neatly, holding the snack in one hand, and catching the broken snacks in the other hand, Shen Xiangyan was a little surprised for a moment, unknowingly, the little man he had raised for nearly two years had already fallen He looks like an adult.

Xia Rong didn't notice anything unusual about her husband, so she skipped the unfinished plan in her heart, and first asked her husband for something, "Mister, the Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, and I'm not sure about Rong'er's gift list. Help me take a look." After finishing speaking, he didn't care whether the husband was free or not, so he dragged the husband to the study.