53

Ye Zhixian originally wanted to hold a banquet at the mansion to welcome Prince Rong, but was declined by Prince Rong because he agreed to go to Shen Xiangyan's house. 

This indirectly showed Ye Zhixian that the relationship between the two was very important. He didn't dare to say anything more, so he had to bow and salute and send the two of them out of the mansion.

Shen Xiangyan led Murong Cheng all the way back to Shen's house, it was unavoidable to be watched by the common people on the way, and even many girls of the right age from various families looked at them from afar. 

But fortunately, these people were somewhat afraid of their current identities and did not dare to strike up a conversation, otherwise they would really be in trouble.

Because of this, both of them intentionally quickened their pace, but even so, due to the large crowd of onlookers on the road, when the two arrived at Shen's house, there was almost a banquet set up at the other end of the kitchen.

The servants at the door saw their master and Prince Rong coming back, so they hurried to the backyard to report to Zheng Jun. Xia Rong had already changed her clothes and waited. After hearing the boy's message, she hurried to the front yard. 

Seeing that Shen Xiangyan came back with a man in a black shirt, Xia Rong knew that this man must be Prince Rong. The other party was of high status, and Xia Rong was unavoidably nervous before he came. 

But when he saw someone, he might subconsciously know that his husband was here. Not only did Xia Rong not have stage fright, but she also performed well.

When Xia Rong and a group of servants were about to salute to Prince Rong, Murong Cheng took the first step to help him, "I think this is my sister-in-law, so don't be too polite. Brother Shen has saved my life, brother, The daughter-in-law is still pregnant, so just treat me as an ordinary guest." 

After speaking, he turned to Shen Xiangyan and said, "Before I have time to congratulate Brother Shen, I will soon be a father."

Hearing the prince's congratulations, Shen Xiangyan not only did not feel any sense of trepidation, but instead accepted it with pride. This is his most beloved husband, and there is also a child of the two of them in his stomach, so how could he not be proud.

Seeing that the prince is so easy to get along with, Xia Rong not only doesn't call himself "the king", but also is a little surprised to call himself "I" to them. 

She raises her eyes and sees Xiang Gong smiling at him gently, and the look in his eyes is full of comfort , Xia Rong felt relieved. Since Xianggong told him not to worry, then he didn't have to worry.

When Shen Xiangyan saw that Prince Rong was here, Xia Rong was still somewhat cautious, so he didn't insist on him being here as a company, patted his head, and asked He Miao to take the people back to the backyard to rest. Send someone to say that the food can be served at any time.

Looking at the time, it was almost time for dinner, so Shen Xiangyan ordered the kitchen to have food served. 

After a while, the table was filled with all kinds of dishes, many of which were improved by Shen Xiangyan combined with the meals he had eaten in various restaurants in his previous life, and after discussing with the kitchen in the house. 

It was nothing special in the past, but you can still feel a different flavor when you eat it carefully.

Murong Cheng grew up in the palace and had never eaten anything good, but when he ate this table of dishes prepared by the Shen family, he also noticed the difference. Many of the dishes were quite to his liking, so he did not hesitate to praise them.