51

This sentence was like thunder, and the crowd became commotion again. Liu Laosan didn't expect someone to be able to point out who he was, so he panicked at the moment, but thinking that if this matter fails, Mr. Ye will definitely not let him go, and thinking of this makes cold sweat break out all over his body.

Looking at Liu Ran who just woke up on the ground, this loser won't be able to wake up when he has to wake up at this time, if this is the end of his father and my big business, let's see if he goes back and kills this little bastard.

Liu Ran keenly noticed that his father was looking at him with fierce eyes, and he didn't even notice that his fingers were clenched tightly, and his nails were sunk into his flesh. He closed his eyes, at this time, because of his mother's early death and his father's unkindness, he had suffered a lot since he was a child, and finally made a decision that he never regretted when he thought about it many years later.

Liu Ran exhausted all his strength, grabbed the hem of Shen Xiangyan's robe, and said weakly, "It's him, it's my father who fed it to me. He said that as long as I cooperate obediently, he will kindly split me up when he gets the money, I refused, so he forced the medicine into my mouth." He started to cry softly.

When Liu Laosan heard the little brat say that, he really wanted to strangle him to death. However, as soon as he was about to go forward, he was held down by Xiangzilai's buddy. 

Liu Laosan tried his best not to break free, and cursed angrily, "You lose money, don't wrong you and me, I didn't let you go!" What are you eating? It's obviously the fragrant perfume that hurts you."

Liu Ran was reluctant to say these words just now, but now Liu Laosan suddenly made an attack, Liu Ran was trembling with fright, but thinking of what he might face if he woke up from a coma again, he didn't care about anything at the moment, sobbing and saying "Boss Shen, please, please save me. Don't hand me over to my father. If I say such a thing, my father will definitely kill me. He only knows how to gamble on weekdays, and he refuses to spend half of it, how could it be possible to suddenly spend money on such an expensive perfume for me."

Although Liu Ran's voice was extremely weak because of his frail body, everyone who surrounded him heard it. The eyes that looked at Liu Laosan seemed to say that this person was no better than a beast, even his own 

The children are not spared and so on. At this time, what they cared about was no longer whether Xiangzilai's perfume was poisonous, it was not clear that Liu Laosan framed Xiangzilai. What they care about now is whether these wicked people can be taught a lesson.

Shen Xiangyan looked at the child who was dragging his clothes on the ground, he was extremely thin, and because of the poison, his complexion was also very bad. 

Although he doesn't like people other than Rong'er to approach, but the situation is special at this time, so it's another matter.

Shen Xiangyan knelt down and patted the child's head, "Don't worry, I won't hand you over to your father."

After Liu Ran got the guarantee, his body couldn't hold on anymore and his eyes darkened, so he collapsed. Shen Xiangyan didn't expect the child's health to be so poor. Dr. Li stepped forward to feel the pulse, and sighed, "It's okay, Du Gangjie's body is just a little weak, but this child's foundation is really bad. Wait until you wake up, It's better to make up for it more."

Only then did Shen Xiangyan feel relieved, and he got up and bowed to everyone around him, "Shen believes that he is right in the world, and he is right in every customer of Xiangzilai, poisonous perfume is definitely not something I Xiangzilai can do. Today's incident must be someone who wants to slander behind the scenes. Shen is not talented, and it is my responsibility. I will definitely not escape. But today's incident, everyone has seen it, and Shen will not get justice. This tone."