18

The next day, Shen Xiangyan once again enjoyed the opportunity to dress up his young husband, and personally chose a water-green dark flower silk robe for Xia Rong who had just woken up and was still awake.

Of course, when I was getting dressed, I didn't miss touching here and kissing there. Originally, he wouldn't eat his husband's tofu so blatantly in the past, but anyway, he already asked his husband to help him like that last night, and there is nothing he can't touch with the person he is marrying back.

Moreover, he unexpectedly found that Xia Rong was a little more obedient than usual before he woke up. Even if he acted a little too much, the little husband would still let him do whatever he wanted in a daze. Coincidentally, he also planned to take this opportunity to let Rong'er get used to his closeness little by little, so as not to scare him accidentally in the future.

After dressing the little husband with his own hands, he didn't ask the servants to serve him. He twisted the handkerchief and wiped his face. After seeing that his eyes were still open, he took the cup and rinsed his mouth, and then pulled him in the vanity mirror.

Before finishing it, he chose a tasseled silk with the same color as the clothes and tied him a ponytail. After kissing the little husband who had been dressed up by himself, he was served breakfast.

Xia Rong knew that she only really woke up when she was sitting at the dinner table. Thinking about what happened last night, she felt her face was burning hot, and her hand holding the chopsticks became hot as well. 

He lowered his head timidly and looked up at the opposite Xianggong in embarrassment. It was not until there was a small steamed bun the size of a baby's fist in the bowl that he was suppressed by the nature of foodies.

This small cage is as thin as paper, and inside is Xia Rong's favorite beef mince. The beef is chopped into small pieces, and a small piece of specially prepared skin jelly is added when wrapping it. After steaming in the pan, eat it while it is hot. One bite will still bring a rich and delicious juice. 

After eating, the mouth will be fragrant. Summer Rong couldn't help being fascinated by the taste of Xiaolongbao, and narrowed her eyes in satisfaction, she couldn't remember being shy.

Shen Xiangyan looked at Xia Rong who was sitting across from him eating like a little hamster, couldn't help shaking his head and smiled, and served him another bowl of dried shrimp and winter melon soup. Seeing how well he ate, even his own appetite got better.

The two of them got up so early today because they thought that Xia Rong didn't have a good time going to Foguang Temple this time. He wanted to take Xia Rong for a walk in the street today as compensation. You can also take Xia Rong to listen to it.

 Well, these are also what he heard when he went out for business and entertainment some time ago. He himself doesn't like those babbling, but the ladies and ladies in the house in this place like to listen to operas, and maybe Xia Rong will like it too.

After Xia Rong had finished eating, the two of them didn't bring too many people with them, they only brought He Xin, He Miao, and Chen Cai and Feng Qin who had finally come to take care of each other when it was their turn to rest without going to Xiangzi to take care of them. 

However, the two of them hurriedly agreed when they heard that the young master wanted them to go out with them. After all, it was because of the young master that the two of them were able to achieve their current prospects. It can be said that they both regarded Shen Xiangyan as a benefactor.

Shen Xiangyan led Xia Rong to stroll slowly, and looked at the stalls on the street one by one. He was not stingy when he saw the ones Xia Rong liked, and bought them all. Anyway, even if there were too many things to buy, someone would help them out. He just needs to pay silver.