48

Xia Rong found out a few days ago that Xianggong still wears the pouch he embroidered for him back then. The pouch has been worn out, and the corners are starting to turn white. 

You don't need to think about it, because it was embroidered by yourself, so my husband cherishes it so much, even if it is old, he is not willing to change it.

But ever since he was pregnant, Xianggong has been worried about him, almost wishing he could watch him all day long. He was not allowed to do this, and he was not allowed to do that. Once he just wanted to change the place for a vase. 

After he was discovered by his husband, the people who served him were also trained for a long time.

Not only that, even the business matters were all delayed because of his pregnancy, or they waited for him to fall asleep before dealing with it, or dragged him so that he had to be in front of his eyes to handle the accounts with peace of mind . 

Xia Rong was also quite helpless about this, but he could see that the husband was really worried about him, so he didn't say anything, and he was very cooperative, so he never found a chance to embroider a new purse.

Today, it was hard to go to the shop while the husband was busy, Xia Rong hurriedly asked He Miao to bring his needle and thread, and he wanted to embroider a new purse for the husband. Who knew that he had only finished the drawing here, picked up the scissors and was about to cut it out, when the husband rushed in at the door and confiscated the things.

Shen Xiangyan was furious, this careless little bastard, he dared to touch these things with his back foot as soon as he went out with his front foot. 

He has already explained that Zhengjun is pregnant, so don't let him touch such sharp things, "Everyone in the room is blind, how can they serve Zhengjun, he can touch these troublesome things with his body now Is it?" 

He Miao and a few little maids who were serving in the room saw the master getting angry, and they all knelt down and did not dare to vent their anger.

Although Shen Xiangyan got angry, he turned his head and spoke to Xia Rong in a gentle tone, "Let's not do these chores for Rong'er, if there is something that must be done, it's okay to tell them to do it." After finishing speaking, he was still not at ease. 

He picked up Xia Rong's hand and looked at it for a long time, only to be relieved when he saw that he hadn't been stabbed.

He Miao was wronged to kneel on the ground. Whatever Zhengjun wants to do, these slaves can only obey orders. He also persuaded, but Zhengjun didn't listen to him. Moreover, he packed up all the things like needles and threads, afraid that Zhengjun would think of them when he saw them. 

Who knows why Zhengjun suddenly thought of doing needlework after the young master left today, obviously Zhengjun didn't like needlework very much before.

Although Xia Rong felt that Xianggong had made a big deal out of trivial matters, he was only pregnant, and it's not like he can't take care of himself anymore, so it's really nothing to do with sewing. 

But after getting along for so long, he knew that Shen Xiangyan actually only looked gentle and polite, but he was very domineering in his heart. If he begged for Miao and the others directly, Xianggong would not say anything in person, but he would definitely punish them behind the scenes, so he pretended not to see the kneeling people in the room and said coquettishly, "Rong'er just wants to embroider a purse for Xianggong, the one on you, Mr. Xiang, is old, and you lose your temper when you come back, and you don't even know how to praise Rong'er."

Shen Xiangyan's tense face eased a lot after hearing this, and he looked at Xia Rong with tenderness in his eyes, "Praise you, praise you, Rong'er is so good. But the one on Xianggong's body is very good, so there is no need to embroider any more." gone."