36

There is a very interesting garden in Lujiazhuang, in which a maze as high as half a person was built with Euonymus lobata, and in the middle of the maze is a very delicate octagonal gazebo. 

It was the first time for Xia Rong to come here, and thinking of the story Xianggong told him one night, it was mentioned that you don't have to be afraid when you encounter a maze, you just need to walk straight along a wall, so she was eager to try it out for herself.

As the host, Gu Chen knew how to navigate the maze, but seeing that Xia Rong was so interested, it was hard to remind him, so he asked Yao Ming to follow Xia Rong, and when he really couldn't get out, he was there. 

Help point the way. Because of the reason that pregnancy should not be involved, I decided to take the other servants from another entrance and follow the correct path to the pavilion in the middle, thinking that I would wait for Xia Rong to come out of the pavilion.

Who knew that not long after Gu Chen arrived at the pavilion, Xia Rong walked out of the maze by herself. After learning from Yao Ming that Xia Rong walked out all by himself and walked right the first time, Gu Chen was surprised and asked how Xia Rong knew which way was right.

Xia Rong was very proud to speak out the method with her back straightened out, and at the end she did not forget to emphasize that the method was taught by Xianggong.

After hearing this, Gu Chen smiled knowingly, "Look at your appearance, I'm afraid others don't know how good your husband is." Xia Rong didn't refute after hearing that, his husband was already very good, so he didn't lie.

Two days later, after seeing that Gu Chen and Lu Tingsheng were reconciled as before and their relationship was stronger than before, Shen Xiangyan and Xia Rong left with peace of mind. 

Before leaving, Xia Rong looked at Gu Chen's protruded belly, and knew that there was a little life being conceived there. After looking at her unmoving belly, she silently envied her for a long time, and prayed that she would not be like a big baby. Most twins are difficult to conceive like that.

Shen Xiangyan saw Xia Rong's careful thinking, smiled and whispered in Xia Rong's ear, "Why, is Rong'er complaining about my husband not working hard enough?"

The low and magnetic voice next to his ears made Xia Rong's small body tremble sensitively, followed by a rapid blush on his cheeks, Xia Rong was not as angry as his husband's teasing, and turned to Shen Xiangyan bitterly pinched his arm.

Shen Xiangyan didn't pay attention to Xia Rong's strength at all, but he still cooperated and showed the appearance of suffering, but continued, "Since this is the case, Mr. Xiang will definitely work harder in the future to try to satisfy Rong'er good."

Xia Rong in broad daylight couldn't bear to listen to these things, she hurriedly covered Shen Xiangyan's mouth and said, "In broad daylight, Mr., don't talk about these things, what if someone else listens to it?"

Shen Xiangyan accepted it as soon as he saw it, and nodded with a smile, agreeing not to talk anymore, and it happened that the carriage also arrived at the place.

With the help of her husband, Xia Rong got out of the carriage, turned around and saw the gate of Shen's house that he hadn't come back for several days, only then realized that he still missed this house that he had lived in for more than a year, Xia Rong took a deep breath.

 As soon as he took a bite, he felt that the tip of his nose was full of the familiar smell of home, and he trotted into the yard first, regardless of the husband behind him yelling for him to slow down.

—————

Recently, Shen An only felt that the master's temper was becoming more and more elusive. It was always cloudy and sunny. In the first few days, it was fine, but in the past few days, he had a gloomy face. The person in charge, down to the boy in charge of cleaning, all tensed up and dared not relax.