19

When Shen Xiangyan came back from outside, he saw Xia Rong sitting in the yard. He didn't go up to disturb him, but went back to the house first, took a simple shower, changed into looser clothes, and then went back to the yard to pick up the leisurely looking husband.

Xia Rong was picked up suddenly, and almost cried out in surprise. When she realized that the person holding her was Xianggong, she was afraid that she would fall, so she put her arms around Xianggong's neck and begged, "Let me go down, Xianggong."

 He is such a big man, and the servants are still there, so he is hugged by his husband. How can he meet people, but this panic and fear quickly turned into cheerful laughter.

Looking at the loving couple in front of them, He Xin and He Miao were very happy for their lord. When they were first bought into the mansion, they were worried about the soft-tempered lord, but after such a long time, they saw clearly that the young master's love for the lord was sincere. 

This also made them breathe a sigh of relief in private, after all such a good master is rare, and they also hope that the master can always be so happy.

Shen Xiangyan hugged him around a few times before letting him down, holding his little hand and sitting on the bamboo couch together. As usual, ask him what he did today, whether he is greedy for snacks and so on. Xia Rong answered one by one, and told him about the rumors that He Xin had told him before, but Shen Xiangyan just smiled and didn't speak.

He really ordered Chen Cai to do this matter after he came down the mountain, but he just asked Chen Cai to find a lively place and say a few words casually. However, no matter what era the common people are very interested in gossip about this kind of big family, it doesn't matter what he is doing to create the current situation.

 This also made him more aware of the horror of the rumors in this place, so when he spread the news, he and Xia Rong were picked out.

After sitting for a while, Shen Xiangyan felt that his little husband would really enjoy it. This place is a good place to find. The shade of the trees and the middle of the two courtyard gates became a draft, which dissipated the heat from the people.

"Rong'er, do you mind talking about a few games with my husband?" After speaking, he ordered his servants to bring the agate chess set he bought for Xia Rong before, and planned to play a few games with Xia Rong.

"Then let's talk about it first. If Rong'er doesn't play well, my husband is not allowed to laugh at me." Even though he said so, Xia Rong's eyes were bright, and he felt a little itchy when he saw the chess pieces being brought. I don't go out much at home, so when I have nothing to do, I will play chess with myself to pass the time. 

But he had never played chess with others before, and now that Xianggong brought it up, he was more or less eager to try it.

"Okay, I'm not kidding you, but it's boring to play like this, do you want to block something." Shen Xiangyan looked at the young man who was sitting on the opposite side and continued with a soft expression, "If you block anyone who loses, then agree." How about a request from the other party?"

Xia Rong rolled his eyes and agreed, he still has some confidence in his chess skills, but he doesn't think he will definitely lose. In the end, he was still too naive, played four games, and lost a chess piece in each game. 

Seeing that he had only lost one chess piece at the beginning, Xia Rong was still a little unconvinced. It was rare for him to play tricks with Xianggong, hoping to do it again, but it was only after four games in a row that he realized that Xianggong is this Deliberately, deliberately win him a chess piece.