26

After Shen Xiangyan and Lu Tingsheng separated in Mingxiang Pavilion, the wind started to blow not long after they walked, and after a while, pea-sized raindrops began to fall, and it looked like it was about to rain heavily. 

When I went out, I saw that the sky was not bad, but Shen Xiangyan didn't expect it to rain suddenly. 

There was no way, I couldn't go back in the heavy rain. Shen Xiangyan found a roof to shelter from the rain, and he planned to wait for the rain to calm down before thinking about going back. .

Xia Rong was sitting in the room learning needlework with He Miao. He Miao embroidered on the embroidery frame first, and Xia Rong followed suit. As for embroidery, He Xin was not as proficient as her younger brother, so she just waited on the sidelines, reminding the two busy people to drink some tea to moisten their throats and so on.

Suddenly a flash of lightning flashed outside, followed by a muffled thunder. Xia Rong put down the embroidery work in her hand and looked outside, only to see that it was raining heavily outside at some point, Xia Rong was a little anxious, wondering if she would encounter the heavy rain when her husband came back.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he passed the camellias in the yard. With such a heavy rain, those pots of camellias were about to bloom. If they were watered by the rain now, they would not be ruined. Xia Rong didn't care about other things, opened the door and ran into the rain. 

He Xin and He Miao were startled when they saw the master running outside in such heavy rain, and hurriedly followed, shouting, "Zhengjun, it's so rainy outside." It's raining heavily, you'd better go into the house quickly."

Seeing that the master wanted to move those pots of camellias, He Xin became even more anxious, "Hua I and He Miao asked someone to come and move them, Zhengjun, go back quickly."

"It's too late, let's move it down first." The rain is too heavy, and if it continues, the flowers will be bad, and these were given to him by the husband, and he said he would take care of them, how could he let them go .

Xia Rong picked up the most precious pot of powder and ran into the house. Seeing that He Xin couldn't persuade the master, he hurriedly asked He Miao to take care of the master, and went to call someone. 

After a while, all the servants in the Begonia Yard were called out to help the master move the flowers. Seeing this, Xia Rong was relieved, and was stopped by He Miao and did not run into the rain again.

"My master, if you get sick in the rain, the young master will feel sorry for you when you come back." He Miao quickly took out the clean clothes for Xia Rong from the cabinet, and hurriedly urged Zhengjun to change the clothes that had just been worn. Wet clothes, praying that Xia Rong will not really get sick.

Xia Rong didn't care, smiled and said, "I'm not so weak, I didn't get wet for a while, it's fine."

He Xin pushed the door open from the outside and came in, disapproving of Xia Rong's running into the rain all over his face, and complained in his tone, "Master doesn't take his body seriously", Doctor Li has said, "Yes, your body avoids these things the most, I asked the little girls to boil hot water. You will take a hot bath in a while, and there is also **** soup prepared in the kitchen. This time, master, you must drink a bowl gone."

When Xia Rong heard that he wanted to drink **** soup, his little face almost wrinkled into a ball. It was so spicy that he didn't want to drink it at all. Thinking that Xianggong hadn't come back yet, he looked out of the window again, and said worriedly, "It's raining so hard, I don't know if my husband will be trapped on the road."