5

Since the family had two servants, Xia Rong became idle. In the past, he could still wash clothes and tidy up the room, but this time, if he wanted to do it, he would be preempted by the two servants.

Xia Rong now eats and sleeps besides playing with the little rabbit every day, well, his snacks are also controlled by his husband, and the snacks are limited every day. 

He really didn't do it on purpose before, who said dim sum is so delicious, he accidentally ate too much, and he couldn't eat it when it was time to eat, and was caught by the husband. Since then, he has to listen to his arrangement for the amount of snacks every day.

Xia Rong raised her head and looked at He Miao standing beside her with watery eyes without blinking. He Xin and He Miao were two people. He Xin was more powerful, while He Miao was gentle and easy to talk. He Miao, who was looked at by the master like this, shook his head helplessly and said, "Zhengjun, you have all the food for today, the young master won't let you eat more, and the servants can't help it either."

Xia Rong blinked and didn't look at He Miao, alas, he said before that he could eat as much as he wanted, and my husband must have disliked him for eating too much. Looking at the last piece of sweet-scented osmanthus cake left on the plate, Xia Rong licked her lips pitifully, then looked at the sky, there was still a whole afternoon, so let's wait and eat.

When Shen Xiangyan came out of the fragrance room, he saw Xia Rong lazily sitting in the yard basking in the sun. He also knew that the little guy had been bored for the past two days, and being restricted by him in eating, it must be uncomfortable. But who told this greedy ghost to be unable to control himself? You can eat snacks, but how can you not eat well if you don't eat snacks.

 After thinking about it, Shen Xiangyan went to the study room. He asked Xia Rong before and learned that his father taught him to write when he was there, but his father left early, and Xia Rong only learned part of it. There are still many characters that he can't understand. .

Because Shen Xiangyan has the memory of the original owner, and Feng Yuguo's writing is the same as traditional Chinese, so he can understand the writing, it's just that it doesn't look good when written. 

Shen Xiangyan took a book about Fengyu Country's customs and customs, and a few more scripts, went back to the yard, picked Xia Rong up and sat him on his lap, and began to read to him. It just so happened that he had read it himself, and by the way, he could teach Xia Rong some words he didn't know.

Well, he wouldn't admit that he was eating silken tofu in a bright light. Xia Rong is very light, so it doesn't hurt to sit on him for a long time. Moreover, after spending time with her for a long time, Xia Rong also acquired the smell of him. It is very light, and the scent of white orchids can only be smelled when you are very close. 

This is a scent that you have used in your previous life. What excites him is the feeling of dyeing another person with his own scent. The feeling of eroding another person a little bit made Shen Xiangyan really want to stop.

The two enjoyed a rare afternoon. Although they couldn't eat too many snacks, there was herbal tea specially made for him by the husband. A white porcelain pot was placed on a small shelf, and a small candle was used to heat it under it, so that drinking would be guaranteed. 

The tea is always hot. In addition, Xia Rong felt very satisfied with his husband reading to him. In Xia Rong's little life, only the few days when he married Shen Xiangyan were his happiest days.

Shen Xiangyan still cooked the dinner for the evening, but He Xin had already helped to complete the preparations in advance, which greatly reduced his cooking time. Shen Xiangyan is actually a very practical person.