9

After Dr. Li left, Shen Xiangyan wrapped Xia Rong in a blanket and carried her back to the couch. Without saying a word, he ran his hands down Xia Rong's hair. Xia Rong was sensitive to her husband's unhappiness, so she obediently Put your head on Xianggong's shoulder and let him smooth your hair.

"Rong'er tell Xianggong about falling into the ice water when she was ten years old, okay?" The voice was more gentle than usual, but there was something wrong, although Xia Rong could hear something wrong in Xianggong's tone I don't know where the problem is.

But since it was something my husband wanted to know, Xia Rong still seriously recalled, "When I was ten years old, many children in the same grade as us came to the house, and some of them were twins like Rong'er. 

Everyone was chatting and eating snacks in the house, but for some reason, someone proposed to play an ice play on the pond in the back garden of the house, and asked Rong'er if she could go." Xia Rong was a little embarrassed when she said that, and paused Dun continued, "At that time, Rong'er didn't have many playmates. Those people suddenly asked Rong'er, and Rong'er thought that she could play with them, so she went along happily."

"Actually, there were only two snowfalls at that time, and the frozen ones on the pond were not that strong. At first, everyone was having fun, but for some reason, there was a quarrel, and a large piece fell down. 

Rong'er Seeing this, she had already avoided it, but was suddenly pushed from behind, and for some reason, the piece of ice that Rong'er fell on suddenly cracked." Xia Rong recalled that the body unconsciously slapped Shivering, that bone-piercing coldness, he never wanted to experience it again in his life.

Seeing Xia Rong like this, Shen Xiangyan reached out and hugged him tightly. Xia Rong lay in Shen Xiangyan's arms, and continued in a low voice, "Actually, Rong'er seems to know who pushed Rong'er. Before Rong'er fell, she saw a cloak covered with fox fur.

The style of the cloak is very special. The rose-pink one is rolled with fine white fox fur." ​​Xia Rong paused and continued, "That cloak was specially made by my mother for my sister-in-law to wear that day. A cloak. In fact, later I thought that my sister's push on Rong'er was just to make Rong'er fall, who knew that the piece of ice was not very strong, which made Rong'er fall so badly. "

"You ladies and gentlemen want to go to the backyard to play an ice play, and none of those servants will come out to stop you?" Shen Xiangyan frowned and asked the most important question. The ladies and gentlemen don't know, but those servants should know that there is something on the pond. The ice is not frozen solid.

Xia Rong laughed softly when she heard Xianggong's question, remembering how a group of ladies and gentlemen avoided the servants at that time, and actually dispelled the cold feeling all over the body just now, "We were avoiding the servants at that time. If you let them know that such a group of ladies and gentlemen are going to play an ice show, they will be frightened."

Shen Xiangyan was stunned for a moment, but then he was relieved, if this was a pre-designed conspiracy, Xia Rong would have died long ago, but even though his sister-in-law wanted Xia Rong's life unintentionally, it was more hateful than intentional. Thinking of this, Shen Xiangyan closed his eyes, listening to Xia Tian's temperament that he couldn't stop, maybe sooner or later he would take the initiative to bump into his hands.

Shen Xiangyan also didn't want Xia Rong to continue thinking about those old things, the main reason was that he couldn't let it go if he didn't ask clearly about it, and he didn't need to keep asking after he knew what happened.

Then he changed the subject, took the tangerines on the small table in front of the bed and peeled them for Xia Rong. This kind of tangerines tasted sweet, and Xia Rong liked to eat them very much recently.