3

Chapter 3 Global Oceanization 3

Tian Xiaotian and Xu Qiu used a picnic mat as a bed on a waterproof plastic film, while Ning Qianqian put a yoga mat on it.

Tian and Xu took the suitcases they carried with them to the luggage rack that separated the male and female quarters and put them away.

Apart from the summer cool pillow and summer cool quilt that Ning Qianqian needed for sleeping, she only had a big backpack in her luggage, so she didn't put anything in the luggage rack.

Others also carry important small luggage with them, as long as they don't use their luggage to occupy other people's beds.

Tian Xiaotian and Xu Qiu packed their luggage and came over to ask Ning Qianqian if she wanted to go to the bathroom.

Ning Qianqian took a look at the long winding line that stretched to seventy to eighty meters, and shook her head: "No, I want to rest for a while." Fortunately, before

leaving the dormitory, she went to the bathroom to drink The milk is also selected with a minimum capacity of 125ml.

Tian Xiaotian and Xu Qiu lined up and asked Ning Qianqian to help look at the luggage on the bed.

It's full of food.

The order of the rescue base has not yet become chaotic, and there are base staff to manage it, so the food grabbing incident has not yet happened.

But when someone was going to the toilet, they sneaked away, and this happened several times.

Ning Qianqian nodded in agreement.

She lay down with her backpack in her arms and covered herself with a thin quilt.

It seems to be resting, but in fact, under the cover of the backpack and the quilt, the fingers are slightly moved, operating on the light screen page that is only the size of the mobile phone screen.

Fortunately, only Ning Qianqian can see this light blue trading system interface, and no one else can see it.

Ning Qianqian is clicking to view the "novice gift package" that she got for completing the novice task.

Seeing the list on the big gift bag, Ning Qianqian couldn't help but be overjoyed.

[Congratulations to the player who opened a rare good item from the novice gift pack and got: 1000 transaction coins, lottery ticket (bronze) x3, constant temperature raincoat x1, defense earrings x1, and treasure hunting ring x1. 】

Each item can be opened to view the details.

Ning Qianqian checked one by one, and found that everything was good.

Needless to say, the transaction currency is just what Ning Qianqian, who is poor and white on the account, urgently needs, and can be used to buy things in the system mall.

Ning Qianqian checked in the search box, and the cheapest bread and 500ml bottled mineral water only cost 1 transaction coin, and 1000 transaction coins were enough for her two months of living expenses.

But in this apocalyptic world where the world is about to become oceanic, having enough food is far from enough.

The lottery ticket is easy to understand, that is, the bronze level is not high, and 99% of the prizes on the prize plate are common products that can be bought in the mall. The highest price does not exceed 50 transaction coins, but there is also a 1% chance of being drawn " Special props", although I don't know what the so-called special props are.