44

Chapter 44 The Return of the Ice River 13

Nancheng officials began to build underground shelters as early as they knew that this cold wave would last for more than ten years or even decades.

It's just that the cold snap came too fast, and a lot of work hadn't been completed in time.

Many workers and people's soldiers continued to build shelters despite the severe cold, but the progress was slower than usual.

Today, the first thing the supernatural beings have to do is to help the workers complete the construction of the existing shelter.

Ning Qianqian asked the superpower wage earners to introduce their friends who knew the superpowers.

Not to mention, there are quite a few people who go back and call for acquaintances.

On the way to the shelter construction site, both Ning Qianqian and Huo Xiaoman experienced the exhilaration of riding a giant rabbit.

I have to say that Xu Tutu's arctic rabbit form is really big, fast, and has a strong jumping ability, that's right, the sense of bumps is also very strong...

Ning Qianqian couldn't bear it, and came down after holding on for a while, only Huo Xiaoman was left alone to continue enjoying the joy of riding the bunny.

Soon, all the supernatural beings found their own capable jobs.

It has great strength, can carry a whole load of bricks and stones at a time, and is extremely fast.

As long as there are enough raw materials for the earth-type and gold-type, the speed of building a wall is the same as driving dozens of times faster.

The fire system helps ordinary workers increase the temperature in a large range, making everyone work faster.

The wind system can help accelerate when transporting heavy objects.

As for Lei Yan, he has become a humanoid power generator, which is even more boring than flying around with a horn on his back.

Xu Tutu also discovered another skill of hers - she is very good at digging holes! Dig fast and well!

Instead of going to the underground shelter, the water-type and ice-type superpowers built igloos about three stories high on the ground around the shelter. There are passages between the igloos, At intervals, there is also an entrance that leads to the underground shelter.

According to the official plan of Nancheng, people live in underground shelters, and these igloos on the ground are places for work, shopping, and activities.

As for the top of the underground shelter, after the ice and snow were cleared, the frozen soil was exposed.

Ning Qianqian asked Huo Xiaoman to release the energy of the fire element, roasted the lightly ground-breaking ground, and then asked the earth-type supernatural beings to make a lot of support columns and build a semi-open-air greenhouse with a 20cm thick ice layer on the roof.

As long as someone regularly clears the snow from the roof, the land here can grow some hardy crops.

After only three days of work, the shelter was basically completed, and the quality fully met the acceptance criteria.

Yang Yibing followed the Nancheng official staff and turned the roads in several communities into ice roads.

In this way, it is much more convenient for the citizens to travel, and the first batch of residents have already lived in the cold shelters.