127

Chapter 127: Reiki Revival 29

As for the other storage ring, there are many more types of things, but in general, it is mainly all kinds of magic plant monster materials, which are dazzling and amazing.

Huo Langzhou said: "Here is the tenth of my harvest, you see which one is particularly needed, I can give you more alone."

For a while, Ning Qianqian's eyes were different when she looked at Huo Langzhou, this little brother is really going to come!

Without saying a word, he directly divided his income into one percent to her.

Ning Qianqian did not push back too much and accepted it herself.

And with these two storage rings, Ning Qianqian also probably knew what types of harvests Huo Langzhou had in the Void Town of the Demon Domain.

What surprised Ning Qianqian the most was that Huo Langzhou took out a third storage ring...

Without waiting for Ning Qianqian to speak, Huo Langzhou said, "These are the expenses of iQue too vain, and there is a little confession of me as a junior brother."

This time, there was no need to probe into the divine sense, and Ning Qianqian also vaguely guessed that what was contained in the storage ring this time should be mainly the magic stone magic crystal magic essence corresponding to the spirit stone spirit crystal spirit pith...

After taking a look, it was indeed a power stone that was infested with the demonic qi version.

From magic stones to magic crystals to magic piths, tens of thousands of cubic meters of storage rings are piled up.

That's not just 100,000 amethyst coins, it's tens of millions.

Ning Qianqian asked in surprise, "Both, it's all for me?"

Huo Langzhou: "Well, these things, it's better for you to use them to dispel demonic qi."

As for Huo Langzhou himself, because he had an adventure in the void, the dantian has a special law, spiritual power and magic power, which can be freely transformed without any obstacles, which can be called a dual cultivation of spirit and demon.

In other words, these magic cultivation resources obtained in Void Town can be used directly by him without special conversion.

These magic cultivation resources, even if they are purified versions, Huo Langzhou does not dare to give them to others casually, but he is afraid that if the other party uses them, he will accidentally fall into the devil.

Now most people talk about magic color change, and they don't know that there is a big difference between rational magic cultivation and out-of-control magic cultivation, and there is not much difference between magic cultivation and spiritual cultivation that absorbs the purified version of magic qi.

Ning Qianqian said: "Okay, I know. Ning

Qianqian saw that Huo Langzhou was so generous, and she was embarrassed to be too stingy.

She also divided about 5% of the ordinary cultivation resources she harvested and gave them to Huo Langzhou.

He also said that the remaining materials in his hand can also allow the system Xiaomei to help provide the service of exorcising demonic qi, of course, it is necessary to give the system a little hard work.

Huo Langzhou thought for a while and said: "Now I am still in this world, don't use it for the time being, wait for the day when I return to the real world, and then transform all the demon attributes into spirit attributes."