124

Chapter 124: Reiki Revival 26

Ning Qianqian asked System Xiaomei: "Tongzi, I have collected all the spiritual objects of the five elements of heaven and earth now, how to make the mustard space?"

System Xiaomei said: "The mustard space is a very heaven-defying magic weapon, and after synthesis, it needs to be tempered by heavenly thunder to be officially generated, and the heavenly path in the strange space is incomplete, and it cannot be made temporarily." Ning

Qianqian did not expect that after collecting the five elements of heaven and earth spiritual objects, there was such a difficult problem waiting.

Ning Qianqian frowned and said, "The Heavenly Dao of the Spirit Source Continent is about to collapse, and the Heavenly Dao of Yunlanxing has not yet been fully formed..."

System Xiaomei said: "Yes, so, only when Yun Lanxing resists the invasion of the demon miasma, survives successfully, and the Heavenly Dao is complete, can you forge a mustard space under the witness of the heavenly thunder under the split of the Heavenly Dao of Yunlan Star." Ning

Qianqian: ...

Well, although the mustard space is hopeless for the time being, she has collected all the materials for forging the mustard space, and now the difference is only the right time and place.

System Xiaomei added: "Also, Yun Lanxing and the player's cultivation are the same, before Yun Lanxing's Heavenly Dao is complete, they can't enter the Golden Pill Period, and the highest limit of cultivation can only be the foundation building great consummation..."

After all, when a cultivator advances to the Golden Pill Period, he also has to cross the Heavenly Thunder Tribulation.

Ning Qianqian asked, "That demon miasma invasion, there will be demon cultivators and demon beasts above the Golden Pill Period, right?" How are we going to deal with this? Could it only rely on the native cultivators of the Spirit Source Continent? In

the future direction of the long river of time, Ning Qianqian can only see some of the pictures related to herself, and there is no involvement in the battle between Jindan and Yuan Infancy.

Because her current cultivation level is too low, she cannot predict such a high-level thing.

System Xiaomei said: "Theoretically, this is the case, I don't know the specifics, wow, I'm not the Dao of Heaven, and the Dao of Heaven doesn't necessarily know it." Ning

Qianqian didn't ask more, yes, who can say for sure about the future?

All she can do is do her best.

Ning Qianqian asked about Bing Ao: "Tongzi, it is not a matter for Bing Ao to absorb my spiritual power like this, my spiritual power is barely maintained by drugs, do you have any panacea to heal it?"

System Xiaomei: "Don't you have it yourself?" Bing Ao hurts the body and spirit, and monkey wine is the best healing elixir for it. Ning

Qianqian remembered that when she entered the super inheritance land where Bing Ao was located before, when she first met, didn't she rely on the century-old monkey wine to lure Bing Ao to the prototype?

Now in the outside world, she can pick up the monkey wine stored in the portable warehouse space.

Ning Qianqian quickly awakened Bing Ao through the soul mark, and also took out most of the monkey wine she had stored.

She originally thought that after stockpiling so much monkey wine, she could only consume about 5% at most, and the rest could be used to give to relatives and friends or exchange things with others.