121

Chapter 121: Reiki Revival 23
Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda entered the main city of Greedy City together, after all, the cultivators who were affected by the greedy attribute were the most.

On the whole, the various heaven and earth spiritual materials in the territory of Greedy City are far less than those in Lazy City, and they are mainly collected by the cultivators of Greedy City.

Therefore, after discovering that the harvest of robbery was the most, they could restore their spiritual power by returning the elixir, and the cultivators of Greedy City wanted to restore their spiritual power but could only rely on doing some greedy things, Ning Qianqian decided to directly enter the main city.

Ning Qianqian was afraid that taking the initiative to attack the resident cultivator in the Greedy City might cause public anger, so she decided to restrain a little at first, the other party tried to attack them, and it was better for them to fight back.

As a result, as soon as the two entered the Greedy Main City, they found a bunch of eyes brushing towards them.

That bright eyes were full of greed.

Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda put away most of the storage bags and storage rings, and left only one or two pretended ones on the bright side.

Come to think of it, it shouldn't be a fancy property.

Sure enough, Ning Qianqian heard one of the unabashed cultivators and companions say, "The two newcomers who came today are really superb, especially that female cultivator. Let's go, we quickly got off the ground, caught them and sold them to the side of Eros City. Ning

Qianqian: ...

Ning Qianqian didn't expect that she had reminded Gou Peng to be careful of the "abduction" trick, and she and Ning Mingda would also meet!

The nature is even worse, these people do not even hide it, and they directly plan to rob them because they have many people.

And there were still several waves of people, Ning Qianqian roughly counted, her face showed "coveted", and began to move closer to them, there were more than two dozen.

Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda are back to back.

Ning Qianqian asked, "Brother, there are more than twenty people this time, are you afraid?" On

the opposite side, the worst is also the early stage of foundation building, most of which are in the middle and late stage of foundation building.

Ning Mingda said excitedly: "Afraid of a hammer, we were in the zombie world before, and the number of times with less versus more was less?" Ning

Qianqian found that her brother was a bit of a more courageous fight, and he was a little in love with the activity of counter-robbery.

Ning Qianqian hooked her lips, just right, she also liked it!

A few little ones, they all like it too!

As early as after discovering that the surrounding atmosphere was wrong, several spirit pets were summoned by Ning Qianqian, but the summoning location was a short distance away from the two of them, in a blind spot that other cultivators could not notice.

Now that the three spirits of wood spirit, earth and water spirit work together, they can lay down a forbidden spirit psychedelic magic array in a good place in a short period of time, which is only effective for outsiders, and not for their own people.

Therefore, these people thought that it was more than two dozen foundation builders to deal with two foundation builders, but as they got closer to Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda within a certain range, they suddenly found that their cultivation was suppressed to the refining period!

Everyone's faces changed in unison, and when they found that something was wrong and wanted to retreat, they looked back, and there was a fog behind them, where could they still see the way they came?

So, Ning Qianqian, Ning Mingda, and Bai Xuan, together with him, beat all the twenty or so cultivators of the refining period in less than ten minutes.

Because these guys took the initiative to approach them, Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda were also very ruthless in robbery, and they didn't leave them a net worth at all.

If she and Ning Mingda took the initiative to rob each other, Ning Qianqian would generally leave at least a small storage bag for the other party, and also take the initiative to return some things that they could not use and were obviously the other party's personal belongings.

However, there is no need to be so merciful to the sheep who take the initiative to send them to the door.

Ning Qianqian not only robbed these people's storage bags, but even stripped them of their magic clothes, leaving a pants for the man and a underwear without spiritual power for the woman.

Moreover, Ning Qianqian also let Mu Ling create illusions, and the picture seen by the cultivators outside was that the twenty or so cultivators easily subdued the Ning family brothers and sisters, and the harvest was huge, the seemingly inconspicuous storage ring and storage bag had a huge capacity, and there were super many heavenly materials and earth treasures.

Even if the cultivators of Greedy City couldn't use these things, but looking at the heaven and earth spiritual materials all over the ground, they still couldn't help their greedy heart, and many people came in this direction to join the battle, wanting a piece of the pie.

So, the brothers and sisters Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda just entered the gate of the main city of Greedy City, and in this empty square, they harvested batch after batch of cultivators of Greedy City.

A large pile of spiritual power was exhausted, bruises were everywhere on their bodies, and the male nuns wearing only their pants and underwear squatted together, shivering.

Are these two really foreign cultivators? These brothers and sisters are simply devils! Compared to them, the resident cultivators who have been in Greedy City for many years, they are much more greedy!

They still couldn't control their greed, and they really wanted to snatch all the gains of Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda this time...

However, they can only think.

When the number of cultivators "harvested" by Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda was as high as several hundred, someone from Greedy City finally noticed something was wrong and no longer took the initiative to deliver vegetables to the door.

It just so happened that the Forbidden Spirit Psychedelic Law Array under the three spirits of Mutushui was almost unable to accommodate so many poor bastard captives.

Ning Qianqian stepped on the flying sword and hung in midair, looked at the prisoners of these hundreds of people, touched her chin, and asked Ning Mingda: "Brother, you said, shall we sell them to Eros City next door?" "

Originally thought that he had been stripped naked, only a pair of pants and underwear, and he was already the most miserable encounter in his life by a group of greedy city robbery monks: ... Groove! This woman, she can actually be more ruthless!

Ning Mingda: ...???

His sister is taking the path that the cultivators of Greedy City want to take, so that the cultivators of Greedy City have no way to go!

The corner of Ning Mingda's mouth twitched, but he still supported all the decisions made by his sister.

Ning Mingda nodded thoughtfully: "It can only be like this, after all, sister, you are such a kind person, you can't kill them all." A

group of greedy city monks: ...

They almost don't know how to write the word "kind".

As for how to transport so many people to Eros City, Ning Qianqian didn't have to worry at all.

Bai Xuan's dark space in different dimensions can temporarily pretend to be alive, that is, it will erode the body with a little dark energy, and for immortal cultivators, it will make them temporarily lose a small realm or so.

These people are going to rob and sell Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda, Ning Qianqian just anti-robbery and sell back, and then let them drop some repairs?

Bai Xuan glanced at the hot-eyed person Xiu in disgust, but still released a black giant beast phantom and "swallowed" them all.

When the White Xuan Dark Space is loaded with enemies, it can no longer be included in the Spirit Pet Space.

So, when Ning Qianqian put away the three spirits of Mutushui and the psychedelic forbidden spirit realm around the two was removed, the cultivators of Greedy City only saw Ning Mingda and Ning Qianqian unscathed, and as for the hundreds of resident cultivators of Greedy City who were heading towards the two of them, all disappeared.

Ning Qianqian's side, moreA white giant tiger with black wings, Ning Qianqian rode on the giant tiger, smiling and looking at the many few cultivators around Greedy City.

When many cultivators recognized the white tiger that Ning Qianqian was riding, with extraordinary bloodlines, at least the Heaven-level spirit beast, their eyes were red and they couldn't wait to rush up and snatch it away.

Other cultivation materials may be useless to them, but the help of a high-bloodline high-level combat power spirit pet is real!

However, no matter how much they longed for and coveted Ning Qianqian's white giant tiger spirit pet, no one approached it rashly.

Just now, hundreds of people approached the brothers and sisters under their noses, and then, there was no more, and then the people disappeared directly.

No one dares to treat Ning Qianqian's brothers and sisters as little sheep who can be bullied casually.

One of the cultivators who had built the foundation took a few steps forward and asked in a loud voice, "Dare to ask the two of you, where did those cultivators go just now?"

This man was tall and burly, and he didn't care about the life or death of those cultivators, but mainly wanted to touch the bottom of Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda.

It can't always be... Kill them all, and there is no obvious tyrannical blood left behind after large-scale killing in the air?

Ning Mingda sneered and said, "Why, are you curious?" Do you want to go and reunite with the missing monks?

Ning Qianqian also smiled and said, "We are happy to help!"

Everyone only felt that the smile of these two brothers and sisters was simply too penetrating.

The Great Perfection Cultivator of the Foundation Building Period who asked also laughed twice and said, "Nothing, I, I'll just ask casually." After

staying in this greedy city for a long time, most of the monks knew each other.

But to say how much deep friendship there is, for the sake of some people you know, it is really not enough.

The more greedy the person, the more desperate he is.

Ning Qianqian said lightly: "Since there is none, let's make a way." Ning

Qianqian rode Bai Xuan, and Ning Mingda stepped on the Hot Wheel, swaggering in the city of greed.

When they arrived at the new place, there were resident cultivators of Greedy City who did not know what happened at the city gate just now, and began to follow Ning Qianqian Ning Mingda in batches.

This is not only to fancy the brothers and sisters, but also to Bai Xuan.

Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda took advantage of their fast speed and hung a large number of people who were running after them, until they entered another place that was relatively empty and suitable for fighting, and the three spirits of Mutushui once again laid out the Lost Illusion Array and the Forbidden Spirit Realm, and then stopped.

In the process, a few monks were called away by the monks they knew, but there were hundreds of them who followed.

Thus, the new battle for the enclosure began again.

An hour later, when the brothers and sisters lifted the Psychedelic Law Array and the Forbidden Spirit Realm again, they found that a few hundred meters away from them, a large number of greedy city cultivators were around, and their eyes were fearful and full of greed.

A half-step Jindan cultivator said coldly, "Let's go together!" I don't believe that their brothers and sisters can fight a thousand enemies! Today, these two people must not be allowed to leave Greed City alive!

"What's wrong with this girl with the sword qi of madman Wu, that sword qi can only protect her once at most, and it's not Madman Wu himself who came here!"

"Kill them! Kill them! It

is very likely that the brothers and sisters have gathered the wealth of thousands of foundation cultivators, and even if they did not kill the cultivators who took the initiative to rob them, they would not allow the two of them to leave.

Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda looked at each other, the spiritual power in their bodies had recovered to seven or eight percent, but to be honest, with two enemies and one thousand, it was really a bit difficult.

Even if he once again cast the Forbidden Spirit Realm to turn them into a refining period, he would not be able to bear it.

The three spirits of wood and water can only lay the forbidden spirit realm three times in a short period of time, and now they have been used twice, and they always have to stay once to save their lives.

Also, Bai Xuan's dark space is also almost at its limit, and it is no longer possible to accommodate so many people.

Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda looked at each other.

Ning Qianqian: "The wind is tight!"

Ning Mingda: "!" The

brothers and sisters rushed in the direction of Eros City, speeding at great speed.

A large number of Greedy City cultivators followed behind them, and they couldn't catch up at all.

A small number of cultivators who were not far from Ning Qianqian Ning Mingda issued attack techniques against the two brothers and sisters, but their attacks somehow seemed to fall on the two, but these attack techniques were suddenly teleported by space and returned to the cultivators who participated in attacking the two.

Several screams came.

Ning Qianqian occasionally has a fancy storage bag and storage ring, and will also use the spatial teleportation technique to teleport over, and directly grab it and leave!

Ning Mingda also followed suit.

It is clear that the two are on the run, and they do not forget to rob while fleeing.

"Lie down, bandit!"

For a time, the greedy city cultivators with the strongest wind of robbery ushered in the darkest day.

It was hard to lure a weak and beautiful nun and the belongings of several of her little sisters into the ink cliff in the name of ten times the rebate, and looked at Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda flying in the sky: ...?!

Mo Ya looked at Gou Peng, Liu Shou, Xu Tutu, and Xiao Xiao on the side, and asked in a voice: "I'm not mistaken, right?" That was just now..."

Gou Peng swallowed his saliva and also replied with a voice: "Brother Mo, you didn't read it wrong." It was Boss Ning and Brother Ning just now.

Liu Shou and the three were also shocked.

Mo Ya suddenly felt that his pattern was really too small!

Decoy or something, where is the money fast for robbery?

Ning Qianqian is worthy of being his boss, this strength, this pattern!

Unfortunately, although Moya has a crow doppelganger who can escape for his life, the speed of the crow is not very fast, and his combat power is not as strong as when Ning Mingda Gao broke out, and this trick of Ning Qianqian's brothers and sisters is not applicable to him.

The only consolation was that Huo Langzhou was not in this strange space, and this time everyone got rich, so they missed him.

Mo Ya sighed inwardly, he wanted to change a few targets and continue his deception scheme, but he saw that the faces of several Greedy City nuns in front of him changed, and said: "Greedy City has a public enemy wanted by the whole city, it is the pair of brothers and sisters who fled from us not far away just now!" "

They looked at the Moya people: "What's the big plan to make money, we'll talk about it later, now, how many of you want to go with us to hunt down and kill those two?" The

nuns made up their minds to attack them immediately as long as Moya and his companions refused.

This shows that these people are likely to be in the same group as the brother and sister!

I saw Mo Ya with a look of righteous indignation and said, "What? Those two are actually the public enemies of Greedy City? He must have done something that caused the indignation of the whole people! As a member who intends to settle in Greedy City for a long time, chasing and killing them must be counted as our share! Gou

Peng Liu Shou: ...

Xu Tutu had already reacted: "Also, count me in!" Feng

Xiaoxiao also said: "Yes, when do we leave?"

Gou Peng and Liu Shou also immediately said that they would also go together.

Therefore, several people from Moya, together with a few greedy city nuns, followed far behind the team that was chasing and killing Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda.

Occasionally, the cultivators of Greedy City recognized them as foreign cultivators and wanted to cut them down as well.

"These people are also foreigners, maybe they are with those two brothers and sisters!"

But he was stopped by those greedy city nuns: "What are you doing? These are my new right-hand men, what kind of advisers are financial managers!

Mo Ya also swore sincerely in front of the greedy city cultivators that he definitely wanted to rob the two brothers and sisters one hundred percent sincerely!

This is not a lie, he has long wanted to rob Ning Qianqian, and he really sneaked into Ning Qianqian's residence back then, and with the suppression of rank, Ning Qianqian had to do business with him.

For such a rich two sheep, who dares to say that they don't have the heart to rob each other!

It's one thing to think about it, it's one thing to be able to do it or not.

With the resident cultivators of Greedy City as a guarantee, and listening to Moya's unintentional oath, the few of them were finally no longer regarded as being with Ning Qianqian.

Anyway, they can't catch up with the brothers and sisters who are hanging at speed, and Moya has developed several "financial customers" along the way, with his three-inch tongue.

When everyone was exhausted and panting, and finally caught up with the two brothers and sisters, they found that they had entered the city of eros.

For a time, the people who were stationed in Greed City were afraid of attribute conflicts, but it was difficult to enter Eros City.

A few people from Moya, who had gained the trust of a large number of Greedy City cultivators, were entrusted with a heavy task, so that these few cultivators who were going to reside in Greedy City in the future would first blend into Erotic City to inquire about the situation of the two brothers and sisters, and if they could, it was best to trick them back!

Mo Ya said righteously: "Brothers and sisters, I swear that I will not betray your trust, even if I fight for this little life, I will bring those two brothers and sisters back to you to dispose of, so that you can take a breath of evil!" Mo

Ya heart: What does Mo Crow promise have to do with him Mo Ya?

Because he listened to Mo Ya say too many nonsense along the way, Gou Peng and several people were already able to keep their faces and hearts from beating, and they also promised to live up to everyone's trust under their fake names.

Seeing several people from Moya enter Eros City, the Greedy City cultivator said, "I can't imagine that among the foreign cultivators, there are such honest ones."

"This is also just coming in, and when they have been fooling around in Greedy City for a long time, it will definitely not be possible to cheat so easily."

"You say, the tenfold rebate he said won't be fake, right?"

"This can't be, but he swore to me, if he lied, he would be unlucky every day in the future, going out and being hit on the top of his head by bird, drinking cold water and stuffing his teeth." What monk would dare to make such an oath!

"But no, it is false to say that it is hit by five thunders from the sky, who does not know that our place cannot fly at all, there is no thunder calamity?" But the space here also has its rules, if he dares to break his oath, he will really be unlucky! As

soon as he entered the ink cliff of Eros City, he felt that something above was about to fall on top of his head, and skillfully immediately took out a dustpan from the storage bag and put it on his head, and immediately took it back into the storage bag after receiving bird.

Xiao Wu said that the 3H good luck buff has ended, and he will be unlucky for a long time to come.

As for drinking cold water to plug between your teeth? Oh, he can drink hot water in the future!

On the other side, Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda entered Eros City.

The city lives up to its name, full of love, couples in pairs, and some powerful people in three, multiple people.

Those who point to face are just on the street, and those who don't want to face are directly on the street.

Ning Mingda looked at the live version of this scene, he was still a hatchling, he was uncomfortable, his face was red, and he said to Ning Qianqian: "Qianqian, we still have to leave here as soon as possible!" Ning

Qianqian said: "What is this, don't tell me that you haven't seen a small movie, their posture, gee, is worthy of being an immortal cultivator, it's really difficult to play." "

Since the era of the information explosion, I have not eaten pork, and I have not seen a pig run?

Ning Mingda: ...

Seeing his brother about to smoke with shame, it didn't prevent Ning Qianqian from pressing him: "Brother, I'll go to the restaurant first to clear the goods." These things will be handed over to you, remember to sell them at a good price! Saying

that, Ning Mingda had an extra storage ring in his hand, which was full of all kinds of sex toys that Ning Qianqian had just purchased from the trading system!

Ning Qianqian also put a few big speakers inside.

Ning Mingda: ..................

Facing several female cultivators who wanted to hook him up, and even male cultivators, Ning Mingda was expressionless and set up a long table full of goods and various posters hanging behind him.

Ning Mingda took out the small speaker and decided to open up: "Dear cultivators of Erotic City, don't miss it when you pass by, cheap and good goods are on sale!" "

What is cheek, can it be exchanged for cultivation resources? No!

But these sex toys can!

Hearing the sound of the horn here, for a while, some monks who were busy with errands were not busy, and rushed over here to see the strangeness.

Ning Qianqian found the "Mama Sang" of the largest restaurant, saying that there was a big business to do with her.

Mother Sang also thought that Ning Qianqian's big business meant herself, looked at Ning Qianqian a few times, saw her feet from head to foot, and just before she was ready to speak, Ning Qianqian's sword was crossed in front of her neck.

Mother San, whose neck was almost cut and bleeding: ...

Soon after, wait for mom-sanWhen she knew that the big business that Ning Qianqian wanted to talk about was to sell a large number of cultivators who were "packed" from Greedy City to her, her feelings were complicated.

Her restaurant really can't accommodate so many newcomers of varying quality, but after doing a line of fine work, she immediately introduced a few of her old sisters to Ning Qianqian.

After learning that what Ning Qianqian wanted, but the cultivation materials they didn't use much, the cultivators of Erotic City felt that they had taken advantage of it one by one.

As for the greedy city cultivators who were packaged and sold, and were still disgusted with their color: ...

Because they majored in greed, they did not adapt to the attributes of Eros City for a while, and they were in a period of weakness at this time.

I wanted to sell Ning Qianqian's brothers and sisters to Eros City, but I never expected that it was they who were sold!

Because there are too many Greedy City cultivators who are sold, if they want to resist in the future, it is also a trouble for Eros City, so the many restaurants in Eros City buy these people, it does not mean that all of them want them to sell themselves, and those who are unwilling to sell their bodies, then sign a contract with them, give them a period of work for nothing, generally not more than ten years, and let them leave.

In this way, the cultivators of Greedy City did not resist fiercely, but only sold their hard work for a period of time, which was much better than they imagined.

Ning Qianqian also left twenty good-looking, unwilling to sell her body, looked at the more clever greedy city cultivator, took it with her, and left this mother-sang gathering place.

The twenty Greedy City cultivators were very apprehensive in their hearts, not knowing what Ning Qianqian was going to do when she took them away and let them wear some clothes with strange and shameful shapes?

However, Ning Qianqian promised that as long as they worked well, they would not sell them, and they were now in a weak period, and their spiritual power could not be used at all, and they could only obediently obey Ning Qianqian's instructions.

Soon, Ning Qianqian returned to the place where Ning Mingda was, and found that not only Ning Mingda was there, but the five people of Moya were also here, helping Ning Mingda sell things together!

The business was not particularly good, but there were several people from Moya who were collecting customers everywhere, and the stalls also gathered about ten cultivators.

Among them, Moya is the one who can fool people the most, and most of the customers are pulled over by him.

Ning Qianqian said excitedly to her friends: "I brought twenty models back!" Not

to mention, there are these twenty Greedy City monks with superior skin, wearing all kinds of erotic pajamas with rare fabrics and novel and peculiar shapes as living signs, walking around the street, and really attracting the attention of a large number of Erotic City cultivator customers.

After knowing that the things they were wearing and holding in their hands could be purchased with cultivation materials, the cultivators of Eros City, who originally just gave cultivation materials as gifts to fixed lovers or non-fixed lovers, expressed their good feelings, were suddenly stimulated to shop.

Anyway, they basically can't use these cultivation materials, it's better to change some of them that they can use!

Especially the nuns of Eros City can't resist the charm of all kinds of beautiful and sexy little dresses from modern society!

"Aaaa

"I want all seven colors of that lace!"

"This tall, shoe give me a dozen!"

And the enthusiastic monks of Eros City, asking if these "models" are sold or not?

Twenty greedy city cultivators who were used as living signboards experienced for the first time what social death was.

They just regret it now, they regret it very much, why they didn't want to rob this pair of devil brothers and sisters in the first place.

This is also too shameful, it is better to be sold to a restaurant and do hard work as a thug and helper for a few years!