89

Chapter 89 The Zombie Attack 23

It was too late to say that, Ning Qianqian had already placed a dozen or so mung bean-sized space energy clusters around, and one of them hit the female zombie flying towards Ning Qianqian head-on.

The next moment, Ning Qianqian used the space ability "Transformation", and switched places with the female zombie.

Ning Qianqian, who had used levitating combat boots and purposely stood on the handrail at the edge of the roof, swapped places with the female zombie ten meters away.

The female zombie was suddenly "accelerated forward" by ten meters, and she couldn't stop her rushing forward posture!

So, after maintaining a distance of more than ten meters, the female zombie...

the whole body suddenly fell down.

Even if you become a zombie, you will be attracted by gravity without death or pain!

What's more, this female zombie has not evolved the ability to fly except for the ability of fire, body part alienation, speed, and self-healing.

Not long after, Ning Qianqian and the others heard the sound of a heavy object falling to the ground.

What followed was the angry roar of the female zombie.

It's a pity that falling from the tenth floor failed to kill it. It seems that the body of the level 6 zombie has been greatly strengthened.

Ning Qianqian helped Huo Langzhou deal with the most powerful male zombie in white shirt before the female zombie made it to the top of the building again.

Oh, the one who politely asked her to give him a bite earlier.

After the white shirt male zombie digested the zombie crystal nucleus that he quickly absorbed just now, his level has skyrocketed to level 6.

Even if Huo Langzhou has 9 series of attack abilities and a small portable space, it will be very difficult to deal with zombies that are two levels higher than him.

Ning Qianqian originally wanted to repeat the same trick, using the space blade and space shifting to change positions, causing some damage to the white shirt male zombie.

However, as soon as her space blade reached the white shirt male zombie, he cleverly avoided it.

And the space energy group she placed around was gathered together by the young male zombie who stretched out his hand...

Then the white shirt male zombie fused the group in front of Ning Qianqian to form a space energy the size of a longan The regiment was eaten.

He also turned his head and smiled at Ning Qianqian: "Thank you, it's delicious."

As he spoke, the male zombie suddenly threw dozens of space energy needles in Ning Qianqian's direction, and Ning Qianqian was caught off guard by one of them .

She has spatial abilities, but she was not injured, but the white shirt male zombie followed suit, and also had a space shift with her!

Ning Qianqian who suddenly appeared opposite Huo Langzhou: ...? !

Damn, this zombie is too smart and cunning! ! !

Huo Langzhou blasted a huge thunder energy group at the male zombie, and it hit Ning Qianqian who suddenly appeared on the head.

Huo Langzhou's eyes suddenly widened, his eyes extremely terrified.

Ning Qianqian wears 6 defensive studs on both ears, one of which is activated automatically.