195

Chapter 195: Wasteland Doom 1

A burst of silver-blue light flashed, and Ning Qianqian felt that she had entered a strange and familiar body.

This is the temporary external incarnation that world consciousness has generated for her.

It seems to be no different from the real flesh and blood body, but it is actually composed of a drop of Ning Qianqian's fingertip blood and pure energy, and the strength will be greatly reduced after being injured, but death will not really die, and after the mission, the external avatar can be fully integrated into the body.

It can be said that this time they acted, if nothing else, just by getting an external avatar, they have already earned.

Because Ning Qianqian's group was invited to help, the way they entered the infinite world several times before was also different.

After Ning Qianqian entered the infinite world, an information light mass flooded into her mind, and soon, she understood the current situation of the world.

This world is called Aquamarine.

In 3013, the Offa invaded Aquamarine to turn it into their colony and the humans on Aquamarine into slaves.

The Alpha civilization used high-tech thermal weapons to attack Aquamarine, and in order to resist foreign invasions, the scientific and technological powers on Aquamarine also used nuclear weapons.

Now it is 3033, twenty years have passed, the alien invasion war has long been over, but the effects of the war have not passed.

The whole of Aquamarine is devastated, the radiation area left by the war is everywhere, most of the habitable land has become wasteland, and the population has plummeted, leaving only one-eighth of what it was before the Great War.

In the current human settlement, most of the commoners and paupers live in the dungeons where the sky is not visible, and a few nobles live in the sky city.

What commoners and poor people eat, are all synthetic, strange-tasting nutrients, scarce natural foods, only the nobles of Sky City can enjoy.

As for the levitation technology of Sky City, it was naturally obtained by humans from the Offa civilization spaceship they captured.

At the beginning, after seven years of protracted war, the Offa civilization found that the people of Aquamarine were not easy to mess with, plus the Aquamarine Star was seriously contaminated by war radiation, and they couldn't look at it, so they retreated.

At the same time as the evacuation, a large number of humans were also taken with them.

Today, the crisis encountered by Aquamarine comes from the human race that was taken away by the Offa civilization thirteen years ago.

They were used as experimental subjects by the Austrian corporation and used to do gene fusion experiments with exotic beasts.

Most of the experimental subjects failed to fuse with the alien beast gene, but a few succeeded, and after injecting the gene evolution liquid, they also had extraordinary combat power.

These successful experimental subjects were washed away from their original memories, implanted with false memory chips, became war machines that only knew how to carry out orders, and were cloned and copied into a large number of armies and returned to Aquamarine Star.

Now, these clone orcs are a new round of invaders who intend to destroy Aquamarine.

The Offa civilization can no longer look at the devastated Aquamarine Star, but it also knows that it has formed a mortal feud with the Aquamarine people, seeing the Aquamarine people living in radiation and wasteland, after thirteen years of efforts, they are about to develop a spacecraft, and a small number of Aquamarine people in adversity, naturally evolved into superpowers, they are afraid, so they think of cutting grass and roots.