175

Chapter 175: Global Mist 19

After Ning Qianqian and the others returned to the hotel, they did not rush back to their rooms to rest, but made a report on how they eliminated the white fog in several nearby cities and sent it to the official people.

Although their combat plans may not be fully copied by others, they write out their experiences and there is always something that other superpowers can refer to.

For example, the empty small storage bag can still be used, but it can only be used to hold part of the body of the hidden fog beast, so as to achieve the purpose of making the hidden fog beast unable to fuse the severed limbs, and no matter how much blood can be killed.

For example, when enough superpowers gather together, and also come up with enough bait to lure hidden fog insects, it can attract the surrounding white mist to approach, and even actively spawn hidden fog beasts.

Knowing these two most critical points, a group of superpowers can choose to team up to take the initiative, set the combat location in a place where there are no ordinary people and suitable for combat, and even make some arrangements and arrangements for the combat scene in advance.

After four o'clock, Ning Qianqian went back to her room to rest.

With Mu Ling actively feeding her pure Five Elements Spiritual Qi, Ning Qianqian did not choose to meditate, but directly slept.

At half past eight the next day, when Ning Qianqian woke up, the aura consumed last night had been restored.

Huo Langzhou sensed the sound of washing here, and sent a transmission: "Qianqian, is it up?" Today we are going to do the official task. All

four of them have spatial powers, and many of them coincide, and together they are a huge waste of resources.

The official hopes that each of them can lead a team of superpowers, but in this way, in case of encountering the Hidden Mist King Beast, it will be very difficult for one person to deal with, and basically all the spiritual power must be exhausted before it is possible to take it.

Moreover, if the spiritual power has not yet had time to recover, if they encounter a second hidden mist beast in a short period of time, they will also be in danger of being injured.

Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou, and Ning Mingda are not aboriginals, they are willing to do their best to help the world eliminate as many hidden fog insects and hidden fog beasts as possible, but in order to save other people's worlds, take the initiative to put themselves in danger, Huo Langzhou does not agree.

Anyway, now there is a diagnosis and treatment method to lure the hidden fog worm out of the parasite, as long as you seek medical attention in time, even if it is parasitized, there is a ninety percent chance that it can be saved.

Therefore, Huo Langzhou, as the representative of official communication with the current World Cloud Country, did not agree that all his companions should lead the team separately.

Huo Langzhou and the others are the best among the superpowers, and official representatives can make requests and delegates, but it is impossible to force them to act according to their arrangements.

After all, they are the one who asks for others, and they simply can't pay the remuneration required by these super-powered bigwigs.

After some discussion, the final distribution plan was Ning Ming Da Ning Feiyang, as well as Huo Xunfeng Huo Xiaoman, Zhou Xiaotian Liu Xiangming, six people belong to the same team, each two a small team, with a group of novice superpowers, An Za in G City, and from G City to the surrounding cities, clean up all hidden fog insects and hidden fog beasts.