23

Chapter 23 Global Oceanization 23

Ning Qianqian checked the situation with Lu Ze again, and found that he had "dream trial" all the comatose supernatural beings in the hotel.

There are still 13 supernatural beings who are still alive. They all committed wrong crimes and survived. They just pretended to follow along in order not to be forcibly absorbed by Bella's spiritual energy.

As long as someone made a mistake, even if the crime did not result in death, he would have paid a price under Lu Ze's golden light trial.

These 13 people were basically distributed on the first and fourth floors, and they were not in the company of those guys who were doing evil when Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou came in.

In addition, Lu Ze also saw from the memories of these people that there were many supernatural beings who were unwilling to hang out with Black Bear, Bella and others. Those who resisted fiercely were directly dug out the source core, and those who resisted so fiercely were forcibly removed by Bella. Absorbed the spiritual energy in the source core, and was sucked blood by the black bear.

The men were locked in two rooms on the sixth floor.

Those who have not been dug out of the supernatural energy core, although not completely abolished the supernatural ability, but it is almost the same as being abolished, and the energy fluctuations in their bodies are weaker than ordinary people.

Ning Qianqian used energy to see through AI glasses before, but she didn't find that these people were supernatural beings, she just thought they were ordinary people who were locked up.

Lu Ze took a psychic source core that Bella had absorbed 90% of the psychic energy, and the psychic energy inside was not violent, so he successfully awakened the psychic power.

Moreover, because Lu Ze wants to become stronger and protect his lover too strongly, he is still awakening the second ability.

The second ability has two branches. Lu Ze first awakened the power of illusion.

Through the power of illusion, Lu Ze can enter the dreams of sleeping people within 100 meters around him, and "see" other people's dreams.

However, his ability has not been awakened yet, so he can only "enter the dream" and guide the dreamer to reproduce what happened when he was awake in the dream, so as to understand the information of the outside world, and cannot cause any attack on the dream master.

It was also because of this ability to "enter dreams", that Lu Ze learned a very important message - most of these supernatural beings came from another world.

Ning Qianqian can imagine that without her coming, Lu Ze would "see" how he and his accomplices abused and humiliated Wu Fei from the dream of the poisonous stinger tonight, and Wu Fei died tragically picture.

It's no wonder that Lu Ze's half-awakened second ability, after learning the news of his girlfriend Wu Fei's death, blackened into a nightmare slayer, and specialized in hunting down people with abilities.

Even if he hadn't seen the scene where Wu Fei was bullied, Lu Ze had "fallen into a dream" many times during the past few days in a coma. He had seen too many scenes of black-hearted supernatural beings bullying ordinary women and resisting supernatural beings, so he wandered On the verge of blackening, the idea of ​​"stopping all this with evil" came into my heart, and I was only one step away from becoming a "nightmare slayer".

The mid-level strengthening potion that the system asked Ning Qianqian to feed to Lu Ze, in addition to greatly optimizing and improving Lu Ze's mental strength and physical fitness, should also bring a trace of rule power from the world consciousness.