93

Chapter 93 Zombie Attack 27

Ning Qianqian's plane was produced by the system, and the speed was relatively fast. They found an empty building that was in good condition but no one lived in it, and waited for half an hour before they got the military helicopter from Shanghai.

During this period, Yao Wanjun found an empty room, took a primary strengthening potion, took a shower, and changed his clothes.

Ning Qianqian gave Yao Wanjun some basic supplies needed for survival, three sets of clothes and four days' worth of food, a pistol and some bullets, a machete and a dagger.

Yao Wanjun touched the pistol fondly, it was given to him by Sister Qianqian for free.

He must use it well and try to kill as many zombies as possible!

Also, in the future, I will work hard for Sister Qianqian, recharge her energy, and collect more rare materials!

Ning Qianqian didn't know that she had gained a loyal working boy and fanboy by virtue of a little favor.

If you know it, you won't care. Isn't it normal for a woman to have more fans? The base operation stopped Liao.

On the roof, Ning Qianqian saw a team of supernatural beings from the Modu who came down from the helicopter. There were six people in total.

To Ning Qianqian's surprise, two of them were also old acquaintances - Lei Yan and Ruan Youran!

Ning Qianqian opened her arms, Ruan Youran rushed forward and gave Ning Qianqian a big hug.

"Ah, Qianqian, I miss you so much! I really wanted to go to Kyoto to meet you in the third stage, but Lei Yan said that the rare materials over there must have been taken away by you, and we went to grab the materials with you Yes, I was right when I thought about it, so I didn't go."

Lei Yan still had that depressed face, seeing that Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou, Mo Ya, and Yao Wanjun were all there, and also raised his eyebrows in surprise. Everyone said hello.

The captain of the team of superhuman beings in Modu is also a player named Xing Zifeng. He said a little annoyed: "Lei Yan, Ruan Youran, what's going on with you? Don't forget that you are under my control."

Xing Zifeng's ability is very powerful, it is a dual element of lightning and fire, both of which have strong attack power, and his level has reached the 7th intermediate level, which is the most powerful among the several supernatural beings in Shanghai.

In Ning Qianqian's team, Huo Langzhou and Mo Ya are both intermediate level 7, Ning Qianqian is elementary level 7, and the other three are level 6.

In Xing Zifeng's team, he himself is a level 7 intermediate, the other three are all level 7 beginners, Lei Yan is also a level 7 beginner, and Ruan Youran is a level 6 advanced.

Just looking at the strength on paper, the team of supernatural beings in Shanghai is higher than Ning Qianqian and the others.

When Xing Zifeng heard that the captain of the opposite team was a young woman, he disdained it very much. It was impossible for him to listen to a woman's command.

In addition, Lei Yan and Ruan Youran are also very annoying. When they were in the largest base in Shanghai, they often acted alone and refused to accept his control.

This time, they have to perform a very difficult task. When there are differences of opinion, there must be only one leader in the team.

Xing Zifeng looked at Ning Qianqian, the only female among the 6 people on the opposite side, and said proudly: "You guys from Kyoto also listen to my command! I will definitely lead everyone to kill the zombie king!" Ning Qianqian was not