113

Chapter 113: Reiki Revival 15 (1)

The two yellow-order middle-grade magic weapons are more valuable, and the others are yellow-order lower-grade magic weapons, Ning Qianqian did not see them, she has all the defensive auxiliary magic weapons, and the quality is better.

In addition to the magic weapon, the most valuable ones are Li Weishi's two Xuanjian lower-grade thunderstorm talismans.

This is not only a question of value, the key is that it is difficult to buy, in the Amethyst Mall, Ning Qianqian is now not qualified to buy Xuan-level items.

Ning Qianqian thought about it, and planned to give one to Huo Langzhou, but who knows, Huo Langzhou refused: "You keep it, I don't need this." In

the Immortal Cultivation World, although Huo Langzhou's entire system of magical abilities is not as good as when he was in the world of special abilities, it is also accessible to all kinds of techniques.

Means of attack, he does not lack.

Ning Qianqian inexplicably changed into a little loli, and I don't know if I will encounter a similar situation in the future, and it is always good to have more life-saving means on her body.

Ning Qianqian saw that Huo Langzhou really didn't want it, so she took it herself.

In addition to these two Xuanjian talismans, the only thing that Ning Qianqian could still see were a few large-volume storage bags.

She has 2,000 cubic meters of carry-on space, Bai Xuan and Mu Ling have their own companion space, and they don't need storage bags.

Mainly for her brother.

Thinking so, Ning Qianqian took a 200 cubic storage bag, a 100 cubic one took one, a 10 cubic one, and also took two.

The 10 cubic meters are going to be hung out and used for decoration.

The jade pendant space she now uses is 90 cubic meters, which is not much bigger, but it is smaller and more convenient than a storage bag, and it is a little too eye-catching.

What made Ning Qianqian happy was that these storage bags were judged to be lower than the carry-on space and could be packed into the carry-on space.

The rest is the elixir talisman array plate and the like.

Ning Qianqian asked the system Xiaomei to carefully examine it, and found that there were two bottles of Huang Rank Lower Grade sweat Pill, Li Wei and Wang Tiesheng each had one bottle, and there was also a bottle of Yellow Order Lower Grade Aphrodisiac, Li Wei in the storage bag...

Ning Qianqian's face did not change color, put away one of the bottles of sweat pills and aphrodisiacs, other pills, such as the Miasma Pill, Hui Ling Dan, Pei Yuan Dan, Clear Heart Pill Detoxification Pill and so on, the quality is not as good as the system Xiaomei, Ning Qianqian did not want.

In addition, the quality of the talisman and the formation plate was uneven, and Ning Qianqian picked what she needed and took one-third.

After Huo Langzhou knew that the small green bottle contained an aphrodisiac, he saw that Ning Qianqian had put it away, looked strange, and asked, "What are you doing with that medicine?" He

really wanted the sweat medicine, there were really enemy beasts that could not be defeated, maybe it could come in handy?

Ning Qianqian didn't feel embarrassed at all, and said straightforwardly: "This kind of thing that can't be on the table, of course, is used to deal with enemies who can't be on the table, how, can I still use it for myself, or for the handsome guy I fancy?" Ning